• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing g is chargers will probably beat the Colts, and lost to Jacksonville, we always play down against shit teams. Always.

8-8

ok. there are 3 teams with no losses:

denver 5-0
kansas city 5-0
new orleans 5-0
and 4 teams with no wins:

pittsburgh 0-4
jacksonville 0-5
ny giants 0-5
tampa bay 0-4

when will the first two see their first loss and the other four see their first win? predictions!

denver will lose to indianapolis on oct 20th
kansas city will lose to houston on oct 20th
new orleans will lose to new england on oct 13th

pittsburgh will win over baltimore on oct 20th
jacksonville will win over san diego on oct 20th
ny giants will win over philadelphia on october 27th
tampa bay will win over miami on november 11th

what you got?

alasdair
What do you see in Houston that's a threat to KC? That game is also at arrowhead btw.

I will never ever doubt alas on anything... period.. he has the heart of a LION.. and i guess with me there isn't and never will be anything more admirable or important. Respect Alas.

Last edited:
I respect his football mind as well just wondering what his reasons for that pick are. Shaub will probably give us the ball like 3 times in that game and the chiefs are very good against the run. We will likely control time of possesstion too.

I think our special and spirited Chiefs fans are so quick to defend their record because they know its all hollow and at the end of the day, they still have a boring ass team to watch. You aren't winning shit, and its going to be funny to watch your meltdowns happen that go with everything the rest of us already know

I think our special and spirited Chiefs fans are so quick to defend their record because they know its all hollow and at the end of the day, they still have a boring ass team to watch. You aren't winning shit, and its going to be funny to watch your meltdowns happen that go with everything the rest of us already know

Quit trolling bud. I asked a very specific question. Our D is as good or better than theirs is, we have a much more efficient offence, and more electric special teams. I don't mention our record much I just say how good we are. It's also funny how you and multiple others keep bringing up how boring we are, to a former defensive player our team is quite fun to watch we stuff RBs, create turnovers, shut down recievers(minus Dez Bryant), and have a multitude of sacks. Last I checked most exciting team wasn't a criteria for wining football games; you know there's two sides of the ball right? Every member of NFL live says the chiefs are legit but I guess the drug addled experts on BL know better.

Shaub will probably give us the ball like 3 times in that game and the chiefs are very good against the run. We will likely control time of possesstion too.
i think schaub has had his troubles but he'll step up.

i think houston's run d has a problem with your man charles but i also think that houston's pass d is pretty damn good and that tips the balance as alex smith has a rough day.

hell, i wouldn't be surprised if you guys take your first loss to oakland on sunday :)

alasdair

i think schaub has had his troubles but he'll step up.

i think houston's run d has a problem with your man charles but i also think that houston's pass d is pretty damn good and that tips the balance as alex smith has a rough day.

hell, i wouldn't be surprised if you guys take your first loss to oakland on sunday :)

alasdair
If the raiders beat us this sunday you can permaban me. There is no way in hell that team is beating us at arrowhead :)

I could see oakland beating KC in oakland but probably not in arrowhead, stranger things have happened though.

what would you bet on this week? =D

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog
10/10 8:25 ET At Chicago -7.5 NY Giants
10/13 1:00 ET At Kansas City -9 Oakland
10/13 1:00 ET Philadelphia -1.5 At Tampa Bay
10/13 1:00 ET Green Bay -3 At Baltimore
10/13 1:00 ET Detroit -2.5 At Cleveland
10/13 1:00 ET At Minnesota -2.5 Carolina
10/13 1:00 ET At Houston -7.5 St. Louis
10/13 1:00 ET At NY Jets -2.5 Pittsburgh
10/13 1:00 ET Cincinnati -7 At Buffalo
10/13 4:05 ET At Seattle -13.5 Tennessee
10/13 4:05 ET At Denver -27 Jacksonville *** I have never seen a spread like this.
10/13 4:25 ET At San Francisco -10.5 Arizona
10/13 4:25 ET At New England -2.5 New Orleans
10/13 8:30 ET At Dallas -5.5 Washington

Monday Night Football Point Spread
10/14 8:40 ET Indianapolis -1.5 At San Diego

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.