GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2012/2013 NFL Thread v. Brady dont need no money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that Kim Newton might be good one day

I heard in College Dude was like Field of dreams

Pay him and he will play

^ yeah, Newton was unstoppable that one year in college, he earned eery penny the school paid him (and there were lot of pennies)

can't believe my tv options are Cincy-Dal and Jets-Jags, this is bullshit, 4 o'clock games can't come fast enough.
at least my fantasy team has jamaal charles putting up sick points

that sucks Tommy the Phi/TB game was a good one

Nick Foles led a game winning drive with a td pass as time expired

So happy the redskins beat the ravens!! Anyone know what happened with RG3? I saw the backup was playing.

Pittsburg got scraped by San Diego with Big Ben...i'd be scared for the playoffs if I was a Pit fan.

Can't wait for MNF!!!!!!!! Pats are gonna kill it.

This Saints-Giants game in insane, still the 1st quarter and there's already been 3 turnovers including a pick 6 and a kickoff return for a TD.

Pete Carroll is such a classless coach. Throwing deep balls when youre up 51-0 and its late in the 4th quarter...... I hope we break Russel Wilson when we play them in a couple weeks.

Pete Carroll is such a classless coach. Throwing deep balls when youre up 51-0 and its late in the 4th quarter...... I hope we break Russel Wilson when we play them in a couple weeks.

harbaugh is classless too.

and running up the score isnt that big of a deal to me.

yeah i see nothing wrong with seattle 'running up the score'

cause they are in the playoff hunt, gotta do what ever it takes to keep the mother rolling

people at that game had a fucking blast for sure

people at ralph wilson stadium, not so much:)

The best way to win the game when youre up by 51 is to run the ball, not take 30+ yard shots at the endzone. Ive never been a pete carol hater, but today is a black eye in my book.

his handshake with Gym Shorts showed no class. he was basically rubbing the win in his face.

and then Shorts shoulda been the better man but he wasnt and started running after him

Status
Not open for further replies.