Tommyboy (103-73) = 0.585
China Rider (120-85 ) = 0.585
Pander Bear (60-43) = 0.582
axl blaze (26-21) = 0.553
shimazu (52-50) = 0.509
DrinksWithEvil (5-10) = 0.333

i picked the panthers and didn't just do so in desperation

i knew it, brah

I was wondering about that. Weren't you the one who picked the Rams over the Saints last season and we were all shocked that you made the right pick until someone noted that you picked the Rams every game?

^Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while Tommy

Good work Arci, I'm liking the new mod enthusiasm. I wonder would it have been the same if you hadn't scored so well this week :)

^Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while Tommy
all i'm going to say to that is:

hyndai tournament of champions/west coast swing

soon baby!

rams, rams,rams, watney,gophers, rams, watney, watney, gophers, rams

cin @ phi
den @ bal
jac @ mia
was @ cle
min @ stl
tb @ no
nyg @ atl
ind @ hou
gb @ chi
sea @ buf
car @ sd
det @ ari
kc @ oak
pit @ dal
sf @ ne
nyj @ ten

how about that monday night game?

alasdair

cin @ phi
den @ bal
jac @ mia
was @ cle
min @ stl
tb @ no
nyg @ atl
ind @ hou
gb @ chi
sea @ buf
car @ sd
det @ ari
kc @ oak
pit @ dal
sf @ ne
nyj @ ten

I see alot of Wins on the road this week.

Hahaha alasdair... choosing Dallas over Pittsburgh. If Pittsburgh can score 10 points they will win... Tony Romo is going to have at least 3 turnovers in that game. I'll even predict he ends up leaving the game in the 3rd quarter with fractured ribs.

Pittsburgh 19
Dallas 10

Oh yeah.. Suisham with at least 4 field goals.

Last edited:
cin @ phi
den @ bal
jac @ mia
was @ cle
min @ stl
tb @ no
nyg @ atl
ind @ hou
gb @ chi
sea @ buf
car @ sd
det @ ari
kc @ oak
pit @ dal
sf @ ne
nyj @ ten

cin @ phi
den @ bal
jac @ mia
was @ cle
min @ stl
tb @ no
nyg @ atl
ind @ hou
gb @ chi
sea @ buf
car @ sd
det @ ari
kc @ oak
pit @ dal
sf @ ne
nyj @ ten

cin @ phi
den @ bal
jac @ mia
was @ cle
min @ stl
tb @ no
nyg @ atl
ind @ hou
gb @ chi
sea @ buf
car @ sd
det @ ari
kc @ oak
pit @ dal
sf @ ne
nyj @ ten

cin @ phi
den @ bal
jac @ mia
was @ cle
min @ stl
tb @ no
nyg @ atl
ind @ hou
gb @ chi
sea @ buf
car @ sd
det @ ari
kc @ oak
pit @ dal
sf @ ne
nyj @ ten

cin @ phi
den @ bal
jac @ mia
was @ cle
min @ stl
tb @ no
nyg @ atl
ind @ hou
gb @ chi
sea @ buf
car @ sd
det @ ari
kc @ oak
pit @ dal
sf @ ne
nyj @ ten

den @ bal
jac @ mia
was @ cle
min @ stl
tb @ no
nyg @ atl
ind @ hou
gb @ chi
sea @ buf
car @ sd
det @ ari
kc @ oak
pit @ dal
sf @ ne
nyj @ ten

i'm glad most of you took the vikings

rams are coming off 2 road wins and a home victory over the 'best team in the nfc' niners, completely stuffing opposing run games along the way

but they can't beat the vikings in their final home game....plz

if you are fan of football and arn't excited for minn/stl i have to question your fandom....this is essentially a wildcard playoff game

i predicted the rams last 3 wins right. I just think Adrian Peterson is gonna run wild. Adrian Peterson is in my opinion already one of the best RBs of all time and he started the season of slow (for his standards) and is now running wild. He would have shattered the single season rushing record if he was 100% all season.

Do I think Rams could win? yeah but im gonna go with Vikings having a 60% chance of winning vs 40% for rams. definitely will be a close one.

AP is due to be shutdown, micheal brokers is getting better every week, he's a legit top 5 DT when it comes to stuffed the middle and causing havoc....i'm going to make a predication that when it's all said in done brokers ends up in canton, hopefully after 15 seasons with st.louis...he only had 2 sacks in his senior year at LSU, i beleive he's got 4.5 so far this year...that's the way to coach 'em up fish!

pic somewhat related:

vikings at LA rams, playoffs 1977
muddy.jpg

vikings won 14-7

for some reason this game ended up being dubbed the 'mud bowl'

Bears had two shots at stopping Peterson in the last three weeks and didnt come close either time.

the same bears that let kaperfag light them up for 32 points?

the bears have sucked the past 5 weeks

nfl is all about being hot and shit

and for the first time since the emergence of chris givens, amendola is healthy

i'm totally expecting bradford to have a monster game statistically

i've never held bradford to any kind of expectations, well, until now

hopefully guys like austin pettis(made a CRAZY catch on 4th and 1 on the final drive last week), brandon gibson and most importantly brian quick step up

mike-o, i remember you telling me brain quick was a beast...i hope you're right, things have been coming along slow during his rookie season, but he's got such a great body to become a legit #1 WR...if he does develop into that beast you suggested,i don't think it will happen next year....but come 2014 may god help him turn into a 1000+yard and 7+td guy that is a starting WR in every fantasy football league

man i really hope rams resign amendola(and he learns how to stay healthy...although he's definetely bradford's security banket, kid of counter productive?) and sign someone like dwane bowe or mike wallace(although who really needs him when you have chris givens, very similar players) in the off season...cause it will be bradford's 4th year, the first time he's ever had an offensive coordinator for more than one season and well frankly they might actually be a really good offense...hopefully steven jackson is willing to re-sign for less money and accept a signicifcantly decreased role and hopefully daryl richardson becomes a star...if jackson goes to a new team(which im totally expecting) hopefully isiah pead has a great off season and him and richardson turn into 50/50 load tandem and dominate....good chance rams use both of their first round picks on offensive linemanIi wouldn't mind a play making outside linebacker,but plz no WR)...based on fisher's excellent first draft class, i can't fuckin wait to see how they do next year

Last edited:
With Peterson its a matter of slowing him down. I dont think anyone could shut him down right now.

Quick was a beast in the 1 game I saw him play vs. Virginia Tech but thats all i saw of him. looked like a younger TO. Hes definitely got the body and talent to become a great WR now it comes down to learning everything.

den @ bal
jac @ mia
was @ cle
min @ stl
tb @ no
nyg @ atl
ind @ hou
gb @ chi
sea @ buf
car @ sd
det @ ari
kc @ oak
pit @ dal
sf @ ne
nyj @ ten

eta: can the jets beat anyone? who the fuck knows. they are a tire fire. i guess i'm going with tennessee. no idea about st. louis v minn. picking giants because atlanta will probably be playing it safe safe. idk. weird week.