• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

The 2009 Bluelight online festivus party December 19

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
Bluelight proudly presents the 2009 Online Christmas party.

The What and Where

You are cordially invited to attend the 2009 Christmas party to be held in a yet to be disclosed place or places right here at Bluelight and associated sites.

The When​

Saturday December 19 2009 starting 7.00pm Eastern Australian Daylight Savings time and continuing through to the early hours of Sunday December 20 In the USA and Europe.

The Who

Everyone who is a member of bluelight is welcome to attend.

The How and Happennings.

All you have to do is gather round your favourite computer screen complete with whatever you need to have a great time.
We suggest that you might like to get dressed up for the occasion as recognition will be given to the best dressed throughout the party. Guess what, its a christmas theme so keep that in mind when you get all dolled up.
Music will be streamed live into your home courtesy of the Electronic Music discussion forum right here at Bluelight. If you would like to be involved in the DJing side then you will need to pay a visit to EMD and/or PM one of the EMD mods about it.
Apart from a specially devoted party thread at a yet to be disclosed area of Bluelight, we will also have a chat room specially provided and also of course partygoers will be able to chat live with fellow bluelighters via Skype connections if you wish.
A number of activities are being planned including visits from some special guests but we are always open to any suggestions you may wish to put forward.

The success of the party very much depends on your input. Its all about coming along and being prepared to be a little silly and ready to make a lot of fun.

Its quite feasible that hundreds of members from all over the world could be in attendance throughout the timeframe.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss further and make any suggestions.

I'm all over it.

I might have to take these damn pills to get my Christmas lights up on the house though.

da fuck?

I dont see how blue and christmas are related...lol

You can see my SeaGreen text on this background! What a pleasant surprise!

What's the time converted to for the US's East Coast time zone?

Sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait to attend! It'll be a blast. :D

da fuck?

I dont see how blue and christmas are related...lol

Well, seeing as this is on the 19th and not actual Xmas day...and how this is BLUElight, I think I understand why the color scheme is blue.

christmas gives people the blues.

i.e. Seasonal depression.

That's so fucking awesome. That means I have roughly a week to get my drugs together for an awesome night in with yall. =D

Can I attend if I don't have a live action camera or would it be in my best interests to acquire one?

I dont get the "Nice List" thing. Are the staff neither naughty or nice? lol

I'mma have to get a killer outfit ready for this. =D

My first thoughts also, that and doing my hair up! %)

I will cook some special xmas treats to bring along for the festive munchies =D How does Scottish Hash Shortbread sound? ;)

Who will dance with me first? :D

This is an excellent idea - good one staff-folks <3

beautiful!!! <3 i love the bluelight community!

btw is anyone on the naughty list except for the banned BLers?