The 2005 Price Thread is Here!!

[S]alvatore said:
Melbourne, Australia

Cocaine - $250 per gram
Weed - $10 per gram
Speed - $150 per gram
Ecstacy - $25-$35 per pill, $280 for a 10 pack

are we talking US dollars here?if no, what is the conversion rate?if yes, cocaine must be RIDICULOUSLY difficult to find in AUS, and idk about speed prices (i do not partake), but those X prices would be pretty crazy too. a ten pack for $280?!???!lol

Blow : 30-40$ gram varied quality, $120 for a ball but screw using that much.

Herb : $20-25 for 1.6-1.7g, $50 for 3.5, Price breaks on quantity but I ain't going into that and I only smoke like once a week so have no need.

Mushrooms : $20 8th, $90-100 oz

X : $15-20 per pill depending on quantity. Wish it came around more often it's like a fucking GODSEND whenever a batch comes through.

Pharms : Nonexistant unless you know somebody with a script, then it's usually free.

H : No clue, never seen it. I heard there is a lot of tar in the city but I don't deal the loco mexicans who sell it. Only know from a friend.

Booze : Pabst blue ribbon, $12.20/24 case :p

Although rules are already set I fail to see the point and relevence of this thread. (I know I've said this every year when this comes out) But in saying that I'll still contribute to it :)
Im in Australia, Melbourne
Meth- approx. $200 a gram
Heroin- $370 a gram
MDMA- E's usually between $30-35. Around $25-28 each if buying 10 plus.
Oxycontin- $10 a 20mg pill
LSD- If more than 10 tabs around $10 a trip
Mushrooms- Free!!!! Can't believe people actually sell or pay from something that grows in the ground.
Thats all I buy an a regular basis.:\

America, Tx, San Antonio

Heroin- 30 dollars a gram. Brown mexican stuff

Thats honestly all I know right now cause thats all I get.

OH yeah

15 a gram for dro or 25 for two grams.

Btw, when you guys post XX dollars for a vial of ketamine.. could you specify how much a vial of your stuff comes out to? Generally I thought a vial meant 1gram, but some of you posted that it came out to 300mgs or something less than a gram.. a bit confusing.

TwoMinds- What do you despise about this exercise so much out of curiousity? We get one of these a year, and I browse it to fulfill my curiousity. Also, what's the equivalent in AUS to US currency? I see you gobble ten e's a week...

OK DONE WITH THE HIJACK

RiseFromRuin said:
TwoMinds- What do you despise about this exercise so much out of curiousity? We get one of these a year, and I browse it to fulfill my curiousity. Also, what's the equivalent in AUS to US currency? I see you gobble ten e's a week...

OK DONE WITH THE HIJACK
As you can see I am a hypacrite.:) But I didnt say I despise this thread I just don't see the relevance, theres a big difference. The aussie dollar is about .78 cents US. What does my E use have to do with anything?.......:\

Despise was too strong a word...more like "aversion?" i mean it's better than another tramadol question. And the e use really had nothing to do with it at all, I was just amazed that people still so recklessly used e after all the warnings about at least month long breaks between sessions. Anyway, I promise not to reply anymore, I want to see this thread continue with it's original goal....

2oclockbeanfiend said:
are we talking US dollars here?if no, what is the conversion rate?if yes, cocaine must be RIDICULOUSLY difficult to find in AUS, and idk about speed prices (i do not partake), but those X prices would be pretty crazy too. a ten pack for $280?!???!lol

No it's in AUS Dollars. And do you mean crazy as in good or crazy as in bad?

Syd_Barret said:
Btw, when you guys post XX dollars for a vial of ketamine.. could you specify how much a vial of your stuff comes out to? Generally I thought a vial meant 1gram, but some of you posted that it came out to 300mgs or something less than a gram.. a bit confusing.

A vial in my case refers to tiny plastic vials, not pharmaceutical Ketamine vials. The Ketamine is sometimes sold in dime baggies even, but it is still "measured" in "vials." When weighed, I believe it came to about 300mgs of powder (How much of that is actually K varries, of course). Next time I come across a vial of Ketamine and an accurate scale I'll check again for how much is in it. Sorry to hijack thread - just thought I'd clarify.

Monterery Bay Area, California

OxyContin 80mgs: Purdue-50 Generic-15
Weed: 1 gram-20 1/8th oz-50 Oz- 300
Coke: 1 gram- 50 1/8th Oz- 150
Vicodin: 5/500- 2
Norco: 10/325- 4 to 5 depending
Methadone: 40mg- 15
Tar Heroin (Not so good): 1 Gram- 200
Powder Heroin: 1 Gram- 300
Ecstacy: 1 Tab- 20
Acid: Per hit- 3 Per sheet(100 hits)- 100 Thank god for Santa Cruz.
Ketamine: 1 Vial- 30
Valium: 10mg- 1-2
Adderall: 30mg- 10

For all the Prep schools in the area adjust the prices up about 25%, seriously.

I acquired all these prices from an acquaintance.

the b-low

buffalo, new york, america

weed: $10/g comerc. ($60/oz), $40/3.5g high quality
coke: $30-50/g garbage, $50-80/g decent- prices vary according to mood
ecstacy: $20/pill, $18 after 10 pills, almost always too speedy
heroin: $10/bag white, rarely ever brown- supposedly of very high quality
ketamine: $50/gram "pharmaceutical"
acid: $10/hit after over 2 years of waiting, pretty good
mushrooms: $40/3.5g, $300/oz, $20/3.5g if you can find it

xanax: $5/2mg
clonazapam: $1/1mg
methadone: $5/10mg methadose, sometimes $7 for smaller (i think generic) pill
oxycontin: $20/80mg
loritab: $2/10mg, $2.50/12.5mg
fentanyl: $10/25mg duragesic
demerol: $5/100mg
codeine: $2/30mg grey and blue capsles apap + some other drug, rarely ever see this one but it's alot different than any other codeine pill... anyone seen this?

Last edited:
East Coast of North Carolina, US

Shitty Weed: $20-25 1/4 oz.
Mid Grades: $30-60 1/4 oz.
Best Bud Around: $90 1/4 oz.
Cocaine: $50-75 a gram for high quality coke.
MDMA: When its around $20~ a pill.
Mushrooms: FREE!!!! I love cow fields.
Bad Meth: $50 a gram
O.K. Meth: $75 per gram
Ice/Glass Meth: $90+ per gram
Heroin: Hard to get here. I've never bought it but I heard its slightly more expensive than coke around here for not the best quality.
Oxycontin: $10 for 20mg
Percoset: $1-2 for 5mg
Vicodin:$1-2 for 5mg

Anything other than weed or coke in my area can jump up in price because all my city has is weed and coke.

As of today 3/4/05 I can get.........

weed- 120 ounce for decent shit.
alcohol-8 bucks for a 12 pack of bud or pint of good rum.
xanax- $1.50 miligram
oxycontin 80's 7-10 dollars a pop when in season.
50 gram for good coke
and various painkillers with apap for like 50 cents to 3-4 dollars a piece.

Cape Cod, Mass

Cocaine: $60-$90 per 1.0g
Ecstacy: $15-$25 per pill (some are not very good tough)
Weed: $35 per 3.5g mids;$40-$45 per 3.5g commercial;$50 per 3.5 for dank
Heroin: $10-$25 per bag (varying weight/quality)
Mushrooms: $35-$40 per 3.5g
Acid: Never found around here

[edit]
Oxycontin: $1.00 per 1.0mg
Adderal: $2-$4 per 30mg pill
Xanax: $2 per .5mg pill

Last edited:
fizzacyst said:
Man.. the mushroom prices listed here for TX seem insane to me. Its the same thing all my friends from TX tell me though, about $10/g.

We have ALOT of field picked shrooms down here. Nearly every cow pasture seems to have them... and believe me, there are alot of cows in Texas.

I've tripped 4-5 times in the last months and every time has been from shrooms I or a friend picked for free.

I mean I have gotten single generic oxycontin 80's for the lowest 3 dollars a piece and the highest being 10. I know, it's crazy aint it.

^tri, where you from? you know that 3 is below even pharm cost....so someone is taking a loss...

swybs