• Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

the 1980s movie vault

Some Uk /Ozzie peeps may remember...
1213674.jpg

Yep.Which reminds me, if you enjoyed that you'd probably like Scrubbers too. :D

Scrubbers-884408298-large.jpg

trailer

The Indiana Jones Clones

I remember seeing both of these at the theaters. I liked them better than *gasp! the Indiana Jones movies personally.

MPW-33168

300px-Jewel_of_the_nile.jpg
Huh, I really liked the first one. The second one not so much.

Oh yeah, blues brothers, I loved that film, how could I forget?!?

And Breakfast club, that was a great one, especially since I saw it after I started smoking weed. Hilarious.

^That's exactly what I was thinkin' too. Me no likey Danny Devito. He's just spoils everything he's in.

MV5BMTk0Mjc1MDY0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk3MTI0NA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

I don't see an image. I tried to see if the title was in your link, but it's not.

Last edited by a moderator:
^That's exactly what I was thinkin' too. Me no likey Danny Devito. He's just spoils everything he's in.

I agree. He only plays one character. Himself. It gets annoying after a few minutes. His humor works on It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, but that's only because the other characters on the show are just as wired as he is. If not more.

@TG~ Must check 'Scrubbers' out...good recommend, coming from you my dear! You are the official 80's movie wizard*Hails*;)%)...Dirty Frank a close second;cause he likes good horror.;)

Yes, but he is 'Wee' and he got together with another 'Wee' person; Rhea Perlman- when wee people get together, something magical happens in the universe and it. is. beautiful...:|;)

imbd-willow005_62356.jpg

LOL... caught this off usenet last night:

vnv.jpg

I remember loving it when I was a kid. Had I known there was a series of action-figures to go with it, I may well have sacrificed my LEGO in it's favour.

021707ottfullset.jpg

Haha! Look at Stallone's neck (third picture from the top, far right). :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gcYvwQR5uj4/TZyKpAz3swI/AAAAAAABm00/_XS9602LLYM/s1600/a.jpg

(Can't fuckin managed to post the picture, but only the fuckin url, shit...Anyway, THE OUTSIDERS, the best 80's movie IMO.....:))
I can't believe, p.5 and forget THE number 1 movie of the 80's,with all the big names: Patrick Swaze, Emilio Estevez, Ralph Machio, Tom Cruise, Rob Lowe, and of course Matt Dillon (when i was young i was told to myself that i'm gonna be almost like him when i would be bigger)
Fuck, really can't believe you forgot that movie, guys(and girls)..8o8)%)

MartinFn

Last edited: