• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The £30 ketamine infusion.

Tucker223

Bluelighter
Anytime I have been down for an extended period of time I will use a slow ketamine IV, as this one wasn't prepped for fast and hence I had no canullas or new not a lot of new equipment, the 5ml barrels you see have only been used for mixing and any once used needles all have been disinfected twice and before use once more by sucking up of an alco wipe.

I didn't even have any glass vials but anything sterile to mix your ketamine in is fine. In that pot is 950mg as I used a straight fast 50mg IV to see what I was dealing with, you should also have some benzos on hand especially if its your first time.

Ideally I would of bordered ordering some green or blue canullas with lure lock tubing just for comfort.

With having only needles the shorter the and no smaller than blue 23g, I prefer green 21g. Once in the vein in must be secured and not much movement made so in prefer a small 3/4" 21g green in the back of the hand.

I will disolve the ketamine at 50mg/ml 20ml. A usual first timer will get away with 1 5ml syringe 250mg which is what I'm going to do tonight over half an hour.

It's cheap and cheerfully, sterile and you do feel a little better after wards. I will try to film the process.

Just coming back to let you you know the 1st went well just coming back round lol il send pics soon

A little messy with scared veins a large gauge pin, although it went ok I didn't meet God 250mg needs to be Mam lined in a few seconds for that lol

It looks like the drug NUKE from robocop 2 when you get a flash back lol

Bed time now 10mg Diazepam 2mg Clonazepam (they are legit)under tounge whilst I do this slow IV.....I try to keep it going really slow over 5 mins, 250mg instant turns you into the universe lol 😂 the problem with that is its eternal lol.

Fingers crossed tomorrow I will wake up with Christmas cheer.

Good night my substance loving brothers and sisters, btw this will be a 2nd 250mg 50mg/ml the other two I will add 1% BA to and leave them I'm the fridge

That woke me up, or at least part of me.

That bloody picture with the thingy sticking outta your arm. I am super scared for IV's done by dr's just give me a nasal spray and I am happy.
Ketamine seem's also the only dissociative that doesn't make me manic. All analoques do even DCK. Its also not prone to induce seizure's unlike the other's I read.