• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Texas dope thread

Grew up in San Antonio. But moved to Tennessee for way to long and now moved back but to Dallas. Just going bluelight and this is my first post just wanted to introduce myself.
Hey, welcome to Dallas- I just came from SA, too

< do not post information that could be used to identify you in the future please be smart people, and your post made you seem like an advertiser of sorts. You've been warned, carry on all >

~Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that the Texas dope thread seems to be rife with sourcing. Let me break this down for ya fellow Texans. You can talk about the quality, you can talk about the banging night you had but....

Here it is.....

One more time......

No SOURCING!!!! go on, click the link, TREAT YO SEL!

It's getting rather tiresome reminding posters of this. We don't want to have to U/A your post or infract you. We do want great dope discussion. Get to posting, we want to hear from all of you lovely Texans but really long story short y'all gotta knock off this sourcing crap. If you want to continue to have a Texas dope thread to post in please respect the rules.

If you have any questions feel free to fire me a PM. Thanks

This post seems to be a few pages back now so I'll bump this as a kindly warning to some of our newer members. Please heed.

Hey everyone, Austin native, live in SLC now but back for the week. Would be cool to have some friends to chill with whenever I come back to town! HMU!

I just moved to Dallas too. It's definitely different than where I've been previously, I tried scouting for open air markets and came up big time dry.

The dope in Austin has been pretty decent. Hardly any fent last time I tested it. Been on the east coast lately and honesty most of the stuff I’ve found doesn’t compare. Except for NJ, the shit over there was miles better.

Dallas heroin scene

I have been browsing through different threads, and have seen quite a few people saying its hard to cop h in Dallas. I am from Dallas and have been in the scene for 7 years, and let me say that its pretty much in every hood here.(not going to discuss what places just as a whole). There is no open air here, and I think that is the problem for people here. Its mostly done through traps, and meeting places if they dont know you they wont serve you. You gotta know somebody who will introduce you. Heroin here is good quality mostly, but there is alot of bunk tar. I would like to hear other people input, seeing as there isnt really a thread strictly for Dallas.

it is true there is some H in DFW. but as OP said you really must know somebody and be introduced to the source. for YEARS on & off i couldn’t even get people to introduce me. literally for 2 years somebody else had to get it for me, and i paid them in H for every run. it took a long time before i got my own sources. also, the more H users that you know, easier it would be to get introduced. since i don’t know much of anybody on H, odds are in not going to get hooked up FYI.

i’ve been wanting to get away from H for a long time. being addicted to such a drug can create a life altering problem should i lose access to H or the H is unavailable for whatever reason.

i have been wanting to get a supply of benzo to assist in the withdrawal and tapering off of the H but i have recently come to find that it’s difficult for me to get this pharmaceutical. none of my sources can get benzo so i’ve been looking online but the websites seem sketchy and i don’t want to flush a couple hundred on a scam when i can be patient and hold out for a real benzo hookup.

maybe somebody can advise me on my plan of quitting H using B. seems like a good idea but i’ve never attempted. if i had access to benzo i would be posting or replying an entirely different thread right now but you know how it goes.

anyway please DM for suggestions & advice or any questions if you think i can assist you.

maybe somebody can advise me on my plan of quitting H using B. seems like a good idea but i’ve never attempted. if i had access to benzo i would be posting or replying an entirely different thread right now but you know how it goes.

You should start a thread in this sub-forum
Health and Recovery it will help getting feedback from people as you begin the journey off the Heroin. The way I was able to do it was with Buprenorphine it helps my cravings and stops the withdrawal. Also please do not mention of trying to find a way to buy drug's online or wanting a source on the streets. That sort of thing isn't allowed here. And yes I have quit IV Heroin habits with large daily dosing of benzos, turned the week into a blur and you best have someone watch over you.

Take Care and I hope you Feel Better ♡

You should start a thread in this sub-forum
Health and Recovery it will help getting feedback from people as you begin the journey off the Heroin. The way I was able to do it was with Buprenorphine it helps my cravings and stops the withdrawal. Also please do not mention of trying to find a way to buy drug's online or wanting a source on the streets. That sort of thing isn't allowed here. And yes I have quit IV Heroin habits with large daily dosing of benzos, turned the week into a blur and you best have someone watch over you.

Take Care and I hope you Feel Better ♡

thank you for the feedback. i appreciate the thought

Heroin in austin TC sucks, I'm from Arlington, and the dope in ft. Worth, or dallas is pretty good.

I want to quit using heroin, what's the best way for me to get off heroin with no withdrawls or little withdrawls. Someone please give me your thoughts.