testosterone phenylpropionate

blackbaron

Greenlighter
Can I take testosterone phenylpropionate twice a week monday and friday the ester is 4.5 days and NOT 2 days for basically TRT 100mg you feel it faster so biweekly injections? Just curious.

First injectable cycle I took orals and pro hormones I kind of cringe at 23guage can I take an 18 gauge needle? I may even start out at 50mg of test I always get boners when I take test worst thing ever don't want to deal with that.

No. Monday. Wednesday, Friday is minimum though every other day is preferred. If you want to do twice weekly go with enanthate or cypionate.

Can I take testosterone phenylpropionate twice a week monday and friday the ester is 4.5 days and NOT 2 days for basically TRT 100mg you feel it faster so biweekly injections? Just curious.

First injectable cycle I took orals and pro hormones I kind of cringe at 23guage can I take an 18 gauge needle? I may even start out at 50mg of test I always get boners when I take test worst thing ever don't want to deal with that.

The phenylpropionate ester is pretty heavy, as opposed to propionate....
With phenylprop you end up with about 64.5mg of testosterone after the ester weight has been removed..
With propionate 78.8mg of testosterone, so you are getting more hormone per 100mg...

The half life of phenylpropionate is about 2 days.. NOT 4.5..!!! Pinning EOD would be prudent, for more stable blood concentrations..!!

I really don't want that I am just doing TRT like dosages the twice a week thing made sense since its 4.5 days and 78.8mg is a hell of a lot more test than I have. You know what I'm young and foolish I am going to go do every endo's nightmare and on top of that notion 70mg is what the body makes natty right? So that's like I said more test than me I'm at 400 and I don't want optimal as I get uncontrollable boners even at 100mg of cyp and eth and i'm not willing to add in masteron or armidex or finastride to stop that, would you want to kill such a wonderful thing? :D

I will also do a log and wear a mask to show my gains which on TRT dosage isn't much but dang nabit I will !

2 times a week starting at 100mg or likely 50 the first like I said my boners get bad and if your around kids running outside I live near a school no way man. that's 2 times a week so 2 bottles = 2 months and it's 70 dollars over 100 for cyp and 110 for eth. I am confident I can do this.

After 2 months go on cyp / eth 100mg a week i'm not a big guy and i am not willing to do a lot I really don't need to. Can I make a log here? Just curious

I really don't want that I am just doing TRT like dosages the twice a week thing made sense since its 4.5 days and 78.8mg is a hell of a lot more test than I have. You know what I'm young and foolish I am going to go do every endo's nightmare and on top of that notion 70mg is what the body makes natty right? So that's like I said more test than me I'm at 400 and I don't want optimal as I get uncontrollable boners even at 100mg of cyp and eth and i'm not willing to add in masteron or armidex or finastride to stop that, would you want to kill such a wonderful thing? :D

Your half life information is out of date and based on a f*** up of carbon atom calculations by bill roberts many years ago.. Half life of Propionate is about 0.8 day...

You need to use test-c or e pinning 2X/week...

DON'T add compounds like masteron, adex, or finasteride on TRT, they are NOT needed..!!

Make a log of your progress if you wish...