• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Tested with Marquis but nothing?

SWIMpsy

Greenlighter
Hi all,

So got some caps from a friends contact, been told it is amazing stuff. Really, really good and supposedly a mixture of MDMA and caffeine.
Has people tripping balls. So got some and then I decided to test it to see what it really is as well as an old cap with a bit of powder still to see what it was which I had previously taken and didn't work too well.

So the old stuff turned out to be some methylone as it turned a yellow colour with my marquis. Then the new caps I got, dropped some marquis on it and nothing... Weird. Never had that happen to me before.
Get the cap out again and get more of the powder out and drop some more marquis over it and wait and nothing... then mix it in together a bit and crush the powder in the marquis and absolutely nothing happens. Go away for a bit, come back and it looks as if there is water on the plate. That is how much of nothing happened.

So I ask my friend whether he is sure that the caps are not duds... So just heard from a common friend of ours who decided to try a pill (just one) and he is having the time of his life.
Normally he will double or tripple drop and with just this one he is off his rocker. I tried to find out more info such as whether it is psychedelic at all and how euphoric etc.
Apparently not very psychedelic and very euphoric.

Now, I suspected PMA although from what I have read PMA isn't as euphoric and is a bit more trippy and psychedelic. So now I am really puzzled and starting to wonder what it could possibly be. Unfortunately I only have the Marquis reagent and I do not have any known MDMA to test with to make sure it is still working. However it did work with the BK-MDMA. :?

I do not think it will be a good idea for me to take these considering I have no clue what they are, despite the fact everyone who has tried them has loved it and have been tripping their tits off on it and so far nothing bad. A female friend of ours double dropped them a while back (same dealer and he swears its the same stuff, only stuff he gets now).

Any ideas what it might be and perhaps any way to try and confirm it without ordering more test kits as that will take a long time as I cannot find any other than Marquis locally not to mention it is expensive. I paid around $10 for 100ml of Marquis and it is like $10 for 5ml of the stuff from these various test kit sites. 8o

Bear in mind that test kits are usually sold in small volumes because they have a finite shelf life, the marquis reagent lasts a couple of years in the fridge and with 10 tests per mL, 100mL gives you 1000 tests to do in 2 years!

Try testing a common household product like aspirin or salt and comparing the result to those online, but I think you are very right to not want to take this stuff. Maybe send it off to ecstasydata?

Bear in mind that test kits are usually sold in small volumes because they have a finite shelf life, the marquis reagent lasts a couple of years in the fridge and with 10 tests per mL, 100mL gives you 1000 tests to do in 2 years!

Try testing a common household product like aspirin or salt and comparing the result to those online, but I think you are very right to not want to take this stuff. Maybe send it off to ecstasydata?
Will give it a try tomorrow with some sugar or salt perhaps. Will google to find out what colours those should change to.

It is a capsule with powder, I seldom get actual pills. Perhaps I should start getting pills as then at least the person making them requires a pill press and not just anyone can mix stuff with the powder?
Unfortunately ecstasydata is a bit too pricey for me. $100 is equal to around 14 of these capsules and they are by no means cheap pills or anything. Around average price here actually.

Two of my friends have no physically taken them and say they loved the trip and it worked pretty well. I have told them it is not MDMA, can't stop them from taking it. Just really wish I knew what exactly it is :( Guess I really need to try and get some other test kits to find out more.

it's been while since I was here but it could be 4-FA, it doesn't come up on the tests and has similar effects to what you describe

I am a little lost with this thread. So you thought you were buying MDMA, or think you did or you just bought an unknown substance?

Then you decide to test it. agree you should check your marquis easiest I find is sugar. Although clearly it worked on methylone and BK mama.

But back to the point. What are you trying to work out or achieve? Prove your friends wrong who clearly don't care about their own safety by ingesting God knows what?

Or give yourself a valid reason not to take it even when pier pressure says you should?

Fact - you actually have some real sense and need the support from BL to tell you what you already worked out - to flush it and don't go back to the dealer?

I don't know your history of consumption but you sound sensible.

MD has been around for decades and in moderation is in the scheme of things relatively safe. Check out Prof Nutt's findings from UK, ex advisor to the UK govt who lost his job when he spoke up and said legalisation.

Personally I'd value my future health over a night tripping balls on some unknown substance. Even the thought that it is PMA and people would consider dropping that just for a buzz fills me with horror. I've seen that nightmare happen in front of me and it's a one way trip to ER.

We all lose money from bad deals just the way it is. Lick your wounds learn from it and keep testing whatever you take and keep that sensible head. You did the right thing for yourself and you warned others.