• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Terrible things you've seen in a club

I dont think ive seen anything as bad as whats written in the above posts (thankgod)
all I have seen is a few fights and a few people od'ing :(

jakoz said:
At an event... this guy who was massively fucked up got the shits (literally).

He went to the toilet, took his jeans off, LEFT THEM THERE, tied his shirt around the waste, and went back out to the dance floor with no pants on and shit running down his legs.

(If the government ever needed a posterboy for the anti drugs campaign, that guys gotta be perfect)

Jakoz you in Perth ? this happened at an event at Belmont Park might of been a Science Fiction I fink'

tooooo funny =D 8( 8) =D

I was at that...would have been utterly hilarious to witness.

Or not....no actually im glad I didnt see that. Funny to read about but seeing that with my own eyes might have just been damaging.

Was with some friends out side a night club about to head home when all of a sudden some guy was yelling out some pretty harsh racist shit out of a car window at some asian people, with 3 seconds one guy leaped over to the car dragged the guy out of the front seat through the window, the car drove off to leave the big mouth to suffer for his actions well shit, didnt the whole other asians got hold of him as well smashed his head into a wall, kicked him around a bit then walked off, about 5 mins later walking down a main stretch of a street 30 cars pulled over to the side and here we go again this dude yelling shit out, as he is walking off, one of the guys said I wouldnt walk that way coz you dont know who is around the corner, I turn around to see 2 other aisans jump him smahed into a pole, scrape his head across the road, and just all round belt the shit out of him, after a while I couldnt look, I nearly started crying... Guy was in Hosi for about 1 month, well that was what the cops told us anyway.

Also Saw some really happy people dancing away at a rave then to see them fall and start convolsing, and another time at a huge rave in the city, one guy must of took a large dose of K coz he was walking up the stairs and fell, he was trying to get up but was saying that we was falling thro the stairs and the look that was on his face was horrible, about 10 mins later I saw him on a stretcher convolsing and was the nearly the colour grey, we would of helped him but sercurity told us to get away, I hope he pulled thro!