• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tell me your tales of successful occasional opiate use

Im scripted 30mg's a day however usually what i do is shoot 60mg's every 2 days. And no i get no wd at alll
Shooting 60 mg every other day I still have a hard time beleieving it....and you've been doing this for years?

So youre saying You can stop for 1 week plus and have no withdrawal?

If you can ...you are a specimen and I'm jealous if your inability to get dependent becsuze every other day I would be full on hooked.

You know you still have a shitload of morphine in your system latching your receptors on your day off....you're basically still on the drug on your day off even though u don't feel high.

How is this possible?

Shooting 60 mg every other day I still have a hard time beleieving it....and you've been doing this for years?

So youre saying You can stop for 1 week plus and have no withdrawal?

If you can ...you are a specimen and I'm jealous if your inability to get dependent becsuze every other day I would be full on hooked.

You know you still have a shitload of morphine in your system latching your receptors on your day off....you're basically still on the drug on your day off even though u don't feel high.

How is this possible?

i regulaly stop for a week or 2 without any wd at alll. I doubt anyone on my dose would get sick really

i regulaly stop for a week or 2 without any wd at alll. I doubt anyone on my dose would get sick really
I think most ppl would.
I don't quite understand how it's medically possible becsuse you still have morphine centrally acting on your off day left over from the day before

Anyone else want to time chime in?

I'm not saying you're lying....you're just unusual to the norm.

I think most ppl would.
I don't quite understand how it's medically possible becsuse you still have morphine centrally acting on your off day left over from the day before

Anyone else want to time chime in?

I'm not saying you're lying....you're just unusual to the norm.

i get no signs of sickness at all. methadone is different though

Sucessful?What',s that mean to be?,As i remembere,if used to mess with opies-it ends with bad habbit.it's too powerful& reinforcing drug to rescue this-to try to use ocassionaly.Better abstain,if u ain't got chained allready

I dont see how using only twice a week could cause addiction
Because opioids stay in your system several days. Trace amounts stay activating the receptor days from a single dose.

Amd that's just the pharmacokinetics....

You'd have to look at receptors up/doenregulation caused by a single dose or repeated interval dosing and see how long the body takes to recover from that aspect of dosing. Someone that knows opipid receptor biology better please answer this.

Well it is going just about as I should have expected for me - part-timing might be possible for lucky freaks of nature, but it built back up to a physical addiction really fast. Im either sick and jonesing, or high and well. I tried to space out using and succeeded for a while, but the need/want whatever overtook that fast. Oh well.

From 2013-2019, I had this ritual of saving a fat shot of morphine for the comedown after rolling all night at raves.
I'd get home, go up to my room. Take off my shoes and shirt and start preparing my rig with 80-100mg pure pharmaceutical morphine. I'd put on a really good song and shoot myself into a warm and fuzzy bubble that would take out all the time from dancing all night.
Id smoke a few cigs for a while, chill for a bit and then sleep like a baby. Fun times. Yep 💯