• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tell a shit joke

I saw my dwarf neighbor at a bus stop....
"Jump in, I'll give you a lift home" I said. "Fuck off" he shouted back. "What an ungrateful little cunt" I thought as I zipped up my backpack and continued my walk.

From the still it looks like somebody's dick is touching her arsehole 8o

I can't draw this cartoon strip ..... so here is a transcript of it instead.

TITLE FRAME: Loupe Garou. An image of a slightly-punky-looking young woman.
FRAME 1: Indoors. Protagonist is looking out of a window. It is dark. She sees the outline of the Eiffel tower picked out in lights (so establishing that all this is taking place in France) and the full Moon. Speech bubble: Oh non!
FRAME 2: Some sort of violent transformation is taking place on the floor, with scuffle, flurry type sound effects and flying bones.
FRAME 3: Lying on the floor is an enormous (about the size of the protagonist .....) magnifying glass, the lens bearing eyes clearly suggesting the protagonist. Thought bubble: Merde!

I can't draw this cartoon strip ..... so here is a transcript of it instead.

TITLE FRAME: Loupe Garou. An image of a slightly-punky-looking young woman.
FRAME 1: Indoors. Protagonist is looking out of a window. It is dark. She sees the outline of the Eiffel tower picked out in lights (so establishing that all this is taking place in France) and the full Moon. Speech bubble: Oh non!
FRAME 2: Some sort of violent transformation is taking place on the floor, with scuffle, flurry type sound effects and flying bones.
FRAME 3: Lying on the floor is an enormous (about the size of the protagonist .....) magnifying glass, the lens bearing eyes clearly suggesting the protagonist. Thought bubble: Merde!
That one went well over my head Julie...but thats not that hard to do atm

That one went well over my head Julie...but thats not that hard to do atm

Something to do with the transformation of a punk French woman into a magnifying glass due to the full moon like a werewolf??

Went over my head too....

Look up the French words for "wolf", "werewolf" and "magnifying glass", you uncultured English peasants. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries =D

Look up the French words for "wolf", "werewolf" and "magnifying glass", you uncultured English peasants. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries =D
Thats far too much work Julie and i am an uncultured Australian peasant ;)

Anglais, Australien ..... Tout est egal aux Françaises ..... Ta mère etait hamster et ton père sentait comme les mûres! Fetchez la vache!

Julie should be reported for posting in the shit joke thread,
she should be posting in the , Im going to confuse the fuck out of everyone with one of my head wreaking jokes ( that only I get ) thread.

REPORTED. ! =D

Julie should be reported for posting in the shit joke thread,
she should be posting in the , Im going to confuse the fuck out of everyone with one of my head wreaking jokes ( that only I get ) thread.

REPORTED. ! =D
Yes. There should be some kind of infraction for a joke like this. Something like washing FUBARs underwear by hand without gloves seems fitting..

What do you call a cokehead bitch with two cunts?

Ndubz.....

I saw my dwarf neighbor at a bus stop....
"Jump in, I'll give you a lift home" I said. "Fuck off" he shouted back. "What an ungrateful little cunt" I thought as I zipped up my backpack and continued my walk.

Hahaha that cracked me up =D

I had jury duty whilst Tulisa was in court. Oh how I wished I was part of her trial, seeing how it related to drugs and all (instead of the schitzo who battered an old woman to death over £5).