• Trip Reports Moderator: M!$ter-ED

Telepathic Gaming - DPH, 700mg

koolman69420

Bluelighter
Joined
Feb 4, 2026
Messages
223
Location
east coast USA
Don't remember much of this, both because it was a while ago and also because the DPH was actively raping the memory areas of my brain intensely, like Epstein. But anyway, I was bored one day, did all my DXM, and had some DPH left over. I had noticed that combining SSRIs with DPH would make the scary stuff basically nonexistent for me and just gave me the confusion I somehow enjoyed and also just gave me some mild auditory hallucinations. After probably 30 minutes, I got the familiar heavy drowsiness and slowedness. I decided to turn on my webcam and record myself for the rest of the night to have something to watch when I wake up hungover as fuck. Since my mouth was dry, I got up and got a bottle of water from downstairs. I remember it was SOO hard to go down the stairs, LIKE DARK SOULS AIN'T GOT SHIT ON HOW HARD THIS WAS. I WAS SUMMONING CONCENTRATION FROM PREVIOUS LIFETIMES TO NOT FALL. But somehow I made it down semi-safely and returned upstairs with my water, at least, that's what I remember. In reality, I did actually go downstairs and grab a bottle of water, but when I returned to my room, I brought one single shoe up to my room along with me, according to my webcam. After that, I remember sitting on my bed and watching YouTube on my monitor across my room. After a while of this, I remember wanting to switch the video, so of course, I moved the computer mouse to click on another one. The only problem is that I'm still in my bed. I realized that I wasn't actually sitting in my chair and got up to switch the video for real. Getting up was so difficult, like indescribably difficult. Once I managed to get up by some magical means, I sat down on my chair and then forgot completely what I was going to do. My vision was so blurry, I couldn't see a single letter on the screen that was a foot away from me. I assumed it was my eyesight in general and not the DPH, despite never having eye issues in the past. I somehow managed to put together a playlist of videos to automatically play so I didn't have to get back up and change the video every time one ended, weirdly logical for someone on a seizure dose of DPH. After a while of lying in my bed again, I heard knocking at my door. I tried to audibly say "Come in," but no matter how hard I tried to get it out, I couldn't. I even tried to scream the words, but I could only get a few caveman verbalizations to come out. I just gave up after a while and shortly forgot about the knocking due to the previously mentioned violent sexual assaults on my acetylcholine system. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw myself playing different video games such as Cuphead, Dark Souls, or Fortnite. I was able to perfectly control these visions of playing games and could even cheat in them. I knew this was a hallucination and thought it was really cool I was doing this all in my mind. After a while I realized it didn't have to just be video games; I could also control real-life environments. This sounds like a lucid dream, but I was able to open my eyes and be in reality whenever I wanted. Or at least, the reality you are in when on DPH. I don't really remember much after this. I just fell asleep and woke up hungover as hell.
 
Top