• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

    Welcome Guest!

  • Words Moderators: Shambles

Interesting Teach Me a New Word

Anisotropy-In NMR is related to chemical shift. In fluroescence spectroscopy I kind of forget.
 
some of my favourites:
  • anxiogenic - anxiety-inducing

  • crepuscular - active at dawn and dusk

  • mercurial - characterized by rapid and unpredictable changeableness of mood

  • saturnalia - an unrestrained often licentious celebration

  • petrichor - a distinctive, earthy, usually pleasant odor that is associated with rainfall especially when following a warm, dry period

  • sonder - the realization and understanding that all other people have lives as complex as one's own
alasdair
 
some of my favourites:
  • anxiogenic - anxiety-inducing

  • crepuscular - active at dawn and dusk

  • mercurial - characterized by rapid and unpredictable changeableness of mood

  • saturnalia - an unrestrained often licentious celebration

  • petrichor - a distinctive, earthy, usually pleasant odor that is associated with rainfall especially when following a warm, dry period

  • sonder - the realization and understanding that all other people have lives as complex as one's own
alasdair

I know them all but have special fondness for “sonder” - perhaps because it’s something I genuinely struggle with all the time. Yes I am a bit broken :!

Nescience

Ding-Ding!!! I truly did not know this word. Treat yourself to some “special time” with that chode of yours ;)❤️=D

More words!!!
 

fəˈriːsi
noun

An association between two organisms in which one (e.g. a mite) travels on the body of another, without being a parasite.


Just came across this one and it pleases me.

Phoresis, yesterday…

268558.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ultimately, haughtiness is indicative of maladaptive psychosocial phenomenon manifested as exuberant egocentricity. Melodramatically fornicating acquaintances instantaneously expel rancid biological excrement containing imperceptable thermonuclear contaminants. Whichandwhenforth, viscous anatomy implodes heretowithin astronomically proportionationed and symmetrically and geometrically parabolic shunla fiscula, scamtyptomite hangdogma alternates plostiocothesis rangunther, fromunda skeetasha shumstumpilous comicomic frada coma-comala. Thus, scattydada fromfrata coma-comala ragataga munthergunther.

RIght?
 
Right, sure, yes, uh huh. I would never Fan you for Bilth. 💜 Seriously Fr Damn Yo. aOkay. Btw, I think that you are a very amazing writer.

It does stand out and keeps the tradition going so well.

Literature is learning and strength. For All. And very enjoyable.


Ultimately, haughtiness is indicative of maladaptive psychosocial phenomenon manifested as exuberant egocentricity. Melodramatically fornicating acquaintances instantaneously expel rancid biological excrement containing imperceptable thermonuclear contaminants. Whichandwhenforth, viscous anatomy implodes heretowithin astronomically proportionationed and symmetrically and geometrically parabolic shunanla fiscula, skamadam hugrama alternates ploscasio rungunther, fromunda skeetalydo shuma shumuma comacoma fracacala coma-comala. Thus, scattydada fromfrata coma-comala ragataga munthergunther.

RIght?
 
Top