• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Teach a Yank a thing or two...

^ yeah, what would i know :)

the distinction between veterans day and memorial day is subtle - veterans days celebrates everybody who served in the military. memorial day celebrates those who died in service. so i guess you're right - that is 2 days.

armed forces day is not a public holiday in the u.s.

did you know the u.k. also has an armed forces day?

rumours of my demise were obviously exaggerated :)

alasdair

It's good to speak to someone genuinely knowledgeable on a subject. Makes a change from some of the rediculous BS that EADD had become littered with these days. :) :) :)... I always liked you (in my previous "lives" so to speak :))

Yeah, I knew there was an Armed Forces Day in the UK too (although like the US not a public holiday)... There's also an Airborne Forces Day over here too, which I pay more attention to given my past unit (which it's releaving to be able to actually talk a bit about now that I've gained a degree of anonymity and that EADD has been cleaned up a bit from the way it was 2 or 3 years ago).

And I'm pleased the rumours of your demise have been greatly exaggerated lol!!! :)...

Take care of yourself Alasdair mate..

I Makes a change from some of the rediculous BS that EADD had become littered with these days. :) :) :)... I always liked you (in my previous "lives" so to speak :))

And I'm pleased the rumours of your demise have been greatly exaggerated lol!!! :)...

Take care of yourself Alasdair mate..

right, this definitely fucking is Evey. Only Evey spells ridiculous as "rediculous", and has a huge crush on alasdair.

What is it about powerful Scottish men wearing kilts!?!?

Last edited:
right, this definitely fucking is Evey. Only Evey spells ridiculous as "rediculous", and has a huge crush on alasdair.

What is it about powerful Scottish men wearing kilts!?!?

LMAO... no mate I'm not Evey, just typing fast on my phone while high on fentanyl and pregabalin..

Ask FUBAR, he knows who I am...

Bit insulted that you think I'm a mentally disturbed wierdo with a highly unhealthy obsession with forums (bluelight in particular) and an absolute fucking cunt when it comes to saying the most terrible shit about people who only ever tried to help her.. I know she's your freind and all mate, and I like you, but she is an absolute shit cunt..

As for Alasdair, I just always got along with the guy and he did me a few favours over the years...

Last edited:
As for Alasdair, I just always got along with the guy and he did me a few favours over the years...

Oh I bet he did.... ;)

lolz seriously tho, yeah I think I got Ali wrong over the years. My attitude was wrong here and he was quick to pick me up on it. I wish him the very best in his further non-BL ventures...

Because it's to commemorate the ending of The Great War specifically, not a day to commemorate/celebrate veterans in general.

Disagree with that though. And i've bought enough poppies to voice an opinion. Remembrance day is huge in the UK, prominent in every church. The silence is observed in every public place. Huge coverage on TV... etc

They Will Not Be Forgotten <3

Last edited:
They Will Not Be Forgotten <3

A fine sentiment Rassy..respect you for saying it.

I've had some hairy experiences in combat along the green zone over in Helmand with Terry Taliban but I can't even begin to imagine the bravery and fear those guys must have felt going over the top in the Battle of the Somme... Walking straight into German maxim fire, knowing you've got fuck all chance of surviving to even reach the German trenches...

Those guys were all heros if the finest order...

At the going down of the sun...

And in the morning...

We will remember them...

We will remember them... <3

Turning from holidays to more BL centric topics - are the EADD gang as flooded with heroin problems as the US? Is the psychedelic use considered high, or scarce? What is the drug landscape like there?

Question was raised in speaking with some Aussie friends in terms of how the US has been effected by partial legalization of weed - still illegal in the national sense, but several states have been passing laws for medicinal use, and even some for recreational use which has shifted the supply chain a bit. You still have dealers, but now you have gov't licensed dispensaries, with higher quality and perhaps a wider selection, though with mandated limits on how much you can legally have on you. Any discussion of legalization in any European areas (besides Netherlands, of course)?

Weirdly, we actually had a vote on the legalisation of cannabis here just yesterday. Wasn't a big push or owt - more an opening skirmish than a meaningful attempt to get the law changed - and it lost by a surprisingly narrow margin. The break-down of who voted either way does suggest that a future non-Tory government could probably get a full cannabis legalisation bill passed here in future though. Seems to be the way the world is turning these days so only a matter of time surely.