TDS Photo Thread

chicpoena said:
^wow Acid, is that where you're going on vacation?

probably in 2 years,.. for NYE. i want to do it right. obviously rooms are expensive (~1000+ per night) this is what im looking to book...

gr-banya-Maldives-Vabbinfaru-9.jpg

here is a pict from Ibiza last year. my mate and i climbed "the rock" all cracked out on E from the night before.

therock2nz4.jpg

yeah that's awesome acid! check out that swinging rope, so enticing. how jealous am i! I can't wait to travel and see the world :)

MidnightBaby said:
Some of the rocks/escarpment outside my family home:
1z146j5.jpg

Our house is <----------------- that way and overlooks a beautiful, wide green valley :) very peaceful, and, well, just so in harmony with nature i guess. <3
Beautiful MB!!
Are you in Australia? That looks like Aussie bush...

^your 'special lady friend' is hot!

Noxciyn i sure don't feel comfortable lookin' down the barrel of a gun like that, but i agree the change seems good! We don't have guns everywhere in Aus like in the US.

And yep, n3o, pretty unmissable hey. I'm in Newcastle! Just up the rd from u in sydney i think yeah? :) (if 2 hrs counts as just up the rd).

And because it's a photo thread, some more photos. (more pics guys! it's not hard! c'moonnnn... you know u want to :p )

This is one of the biggest cremation sites in Nepal - 'Pashupartinath'. You can see on the right of the first pic, people being cremated on the podiums, and to the left of them in the Ganges River, are people so poor that they make their living by trawling through the utter filth for valuables.
nwheud.jpg

r8cn01.jpg

It was a pretty incredible place to be, right down where the cremation, and before that the undressing and blessing of the dead is done.

MidnightBaby said:
And yep, n3o, pretty unmissable hey. I'm in Newcastle! Just up the rd from u in sydney i think yeah? :) (if 2 hrs counts as just up the rd).
Yep I'm in Sydney. I have a couple of mates from Newy!
I come up to Newcastle for work every 6 months or so, so maybe we could meet up next time for a drink or something? I get bored and lonely when I'm on the road hehe.
I fucking love the bush up at Newcastle by the way! Jealous! We go to doofs up there all the time in summer. <3
I grew up out in the bush myself, about 1.5 hours south-west of Sydney. So I'll post some pics of my parents' place when I get home ;)
Aussie bush love!!! Hehe <3

sweet! i'd love to! what do work as? and i've never been to a doof in newy?! how do u know about this and i don't ha!

n3ophy7e said:
Holy shit that is so hot!! Yowzers!
Awesome photo Acid! <3

yeah it has become my favorite night life shot. i know a pretty female makes it but i love her hair, her stance and the lighting. :)

FYI that club is in hollywood.

and don't worry mods, i won't turn this into a girlie thread but i think you all can admit it is a mesmerizing shot,... regardless of gender preference. :)

yep it is acid
i thought it was a shot from a chemical brothers concert - coz they have a song/CD called we are the night!

MidnightBaby said:
yep it is acid
i thought it was a shot from a chemical brothers concert - coz they have a song/CD called we are the night!

yes they do (great band BTW)

i was being more prophetic. i love the night (as do you; your handle is telling of that) and i love the night life so it was a representation of the "night" and and what we are. :D

before...and this is a good shot of me with a bit of weight on!

meandkathywj6.jpg

after...6months clean

menalicepu6.jpg

^^ Lookin' good Depone!

MidnightBaby said:
sweet! i'd love to! what do work as? and i've never been to a doof in newy?! how do u know about this and i don't ha!
Haha next time there's a doof near Newcastle I'll let you know ;)
They're always the BEST doofs!

Oh, and I'm a sales rep, veterinary pharmaceuticals, so I go around to visit all the vets in NSW. :)