TDS Photo Thread

chicpoena said:
there's nothing wrong with interspersing pictures of extremely hot men into the thread.

hehe i see we see eye to eye chic! ;)
and another hehe that is one dodgy mohawk pr0digy! haha i like!=D

MidnightBaby said:
oooh what i'd do to that man...

and thanks stella! your cat is too cute.
This is long but I got some amazing shots of antarctica in an email, crazy stuff:
"Icebergs in the Antarctic area sometimes have stripes, formed by layers of snow that react to different conditions.
-Blue stripes are often created when a crevice in the ice sheet fills up with meltwater and freezes so quickly that no bubbles form.
-When an iceberg falls into the sea, a layer of salty seawater can freeze to the underside.
-If this is rich in algae, it can form a Green stripe.
-Brown, black and yellow lines are caused by sediment, picked up when the ice sheet grinds downhill towards the sea"

2ugl544.jpg

8zl89w.jpg

34sjjtg.jpg

water frozen as soon as it hits the ice:
34rtw7p.jpg

And waves literally frozen mid-air..
16k2lit.jpg

9jf34o.jpg

ir7red.jpg

20z2mbd.jpg

1ftlj5.jpg

59tpub.jpg

263ev49.jpg
nature at its best...fucking love it

RexHunt said:
My housemates cat Jimmy :) Cute little fucker
n552913989_279840_2173.jpg
Nawwwww awesome!! <3

The other day I almost went home with a gorgeous little girl black kitty that looked like this:
Autumnrose%20Skyclan%20Warrior%20Black%20cat%20kitten.gif

Cause gorgeous little black kitties turn evil...
Kidding..
My cat says hi y'all. Man I remember him when he was young 8(

Picture of me with my acoustic guitar

Matt1.jpg

Completely rolling my balls off/takin a hit before walking across a waterfall at Medicine Park in Lawton, OK

Matt2.jpg

lol picks of me in various messed up states

Matt3.jpg

Matt7.jpg

Picture of me and my friends at the Wreck Room in OKC, i'm on the far left, my best friend, Ronn, or "Dj Play" is in the middle wearing my damn sunglasses and I was left with my spare ones for the pic. Yes I carry spare sunglasses at night.

WreckRoom2.jpg

My Electric Guitar - Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty

MyGuitar.jpg

In keeping with the hot guy trend you guys started, here is a pic of my hero Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails. Next pic is my favorite book ever and a random pill bottle next to it, and then finally a pic of the drumstick I caught from Danny Carey at a Tool concert.

Trent1.jpg

Requiem.jpg

DannyCareyDrumstick.jpg

Here is a picture of when I fell asleep on methadone and xanax and got in a horrible car wreck and fractured my skull. That hole is where my head was when they had to cut me out with the jaws of life. I'm all good now though. =p

Carwreck11.jpg

^Holy shit! Damn benzos. Glad to hear you're ok now, damn that looks scary.

ah a fellow Tool fan. :D

here is a picture of an interesting sunset.....

marssunset_spirit_big.jpg

....on MARS! i love astronomy. <3 <3

`pr0digy said:
St_KittsScenery19.jpg

st.kitts.

brimstone hill fortress, yeah? if so i have a picture of myself underneath those same cannons from earlier this year :)

those antarctica pictures are breathtaking. now i want to go!

mr. depp is of course nothing to sneeze at either <3

^mm! I could so go some nice hot fresh fish right now m-mm! *goes back to last remaining apple and maybe some cheese, too lazy to go shopping... cry.

deadhead chem cool pics - I love love love the movie of requiem for dream! i actually didnt know it was a book. have to hunt it down.

Some of the rocks/escarpment outside my family home:
1z146j5.jpg

Our house is <----------------- that way and overlooks a beautiful, wide green valley :) very peaceful, and, well, just so in harmony with nature i guess. <3

Wow MidnightBaby that's beautiful! I love hilly/mountainous terrain. Something to do with being cradled by Earth :)

top of the Empire State building 8(

sorry it is so big but i think it adds to the 8( factor

0LaforetP009.jpg

Yeah I love coming back here to stay, as soon as I'm under the circling ridges I just feel so, i don't know how to put it. It's like the mountain range is holding you, protecting you with a big wall of soft, timeless nature and everything is put into a better perspective :)

edit: erk geez acid eiffel! I was staying in sydney somewhere on the 74th floor of this hotel, (definitely high enough!), we got to the room and it as all closed up. Without even thinking I went straight over and whooshed open the massive curtain and !!BAM!! my nose was three inches from a 74 floor vertical drop. I was fine with height, just not when it was the last thing on my my mind and defieitely not something i expected to suddenly be at the very edge of!! 8o

Last edited: