TDS Photo Thread

sixpartseven said:
id fuck him

oooh what i'd do to that man...

and thanks stella! your cat is too cute.
This is long but I got some amazing shots of antarctica in an email, crazy stuff:
"Icebergs in the Antarctic area sometimes have stripes, formed by layers of snow that react to different conditions.
-Blue stripes are often created when a crevice in the ice sheet fills up with meltwater and freezes so quickly that no bubbles form.
-When an iceberg falls into the sea, a layer of salty seawater can freeze to the underside.
-If this is rich in algae, it can form a Green stripe.
-Brown, black and yellow lines are caused by sediment, picked up when the ice sheet grinds downhill towards the sea"

2ugl544.jpg

8zl89w.jpg

34sjjtg.jpg

water frozen as soon as it hits the ice:
34rtw7p.jpg

And waves literally frozen mid-air..
16k2lit.jpg

9jf34o.jpg

ir7red.jpg

20z2mbd.jpg

1ftlj5.jpg

59tpub.jpg

263ev49.jpg

YOUR A MOD!!!!!

waaaahoo!! that's awesome missy, good on ya :) . ok back on with the pics :)

edit: oops there's a whole thread dedicated to it... heh

HPIM0987-1.jpg

the smiley will need touched up, its still healing
and yeah that one stud is inside my ear, I was bored one night, the only cartlidge piercing I've done that turned out alright.

zombiesarepeaceful said:
HPIM0987-1.jpg

the smiley will need touched up, its still healing
and yeah that one stud is inside my ear, I was bored one night, the only cartlidge piercing I've done that turned out alright.
Oh wow!! Did you do your conch yourself?? It looks good mate!
I pierced my ear cartilage with a safety pin when I was about 11...needless to say it didn't stay in too long haha.

Ya I did, thanks. I do my own ear piercings, figure what's the point of going somewhere else for that. Just be sure you know what you're doing. Through years of using safefy pins and stuff, I finally got the sense to use piercing studs, the sharp kind, or ultimately a hollow needle, but I don't come across those unless I'm raiding the drawers at the doctors office heh. All my other cartlidge piercings were done with safety pins or studs that were too short, and had to be taken out. This one wasn't too short so it's healing up very nice.

zombiesarepeaceful said:
Ya I did, thanks. I do my own ear piercings, figure what's the point of going somewhere else for that. Just be sure you know what you're doing. Through years of using safefy pins and stuff, I finally got the sense to use piercing studs, the sharp kind, or ultimately a hollow needle, but I don't come across those unless I'm raiding the drawers at the doctors office heh. All my other cartlidge piercings were done with safety pins or studs that were too short, and had to be taken out. This one wasn't too short so it's healing up very nice.
Awesome! Yeah I would do it with a needle if I was going to do any of mine...
I want to get this done (rook):
rookpiercing.jpg

But I'll get my piercer to do it hehe

Yep that's a sweet one too, I want my industrial done, and my lip, but I gotta switch jobs before I can keep a lip piercing. They already make me take out all my shit and cover my tats :p

zombiesarepeaceful said:
Yep that's a sweet one too, I want my industrial done, and my lip, but I gotta switch jobs before I can keep a lip piercing. They already make me take out all my shit and cover my tats :p
Booooo :(

I'm a sales rep at the moment and I'm really lucky that my company allows me to just put a retainer in my labret piercing when I'm seeing clients.
(excuse the ugly photo please)
retainer.jpg

See? You can hardly see it! Hehe

And I only have 1 tattoo that is visible in my work clothes, which is fairly subtle, so they allow me to show it hehe.
Photo04002-1.jpg

i don't mean to turn this into a drool-over-drop-dead-sexy-men thread, but i really couldn't resist putting this in:

Daniel Johns
nwhly9.jpg

and that voice... he's gotta be my fav male singing voice of all time.
<3

Me a year or two ago:

2699237752_7d5d2983a6.jpg

Me in 2006, the day after I got back from a Floriduh rehab (with ultra pimp mohawk- some kid had clippers and I got em and came up behind someone and lopped off a chunk of hair... They eventually got me back and I cut it into this fine ass mohawk lol)

2698431523_28313d0c32.jpg

Me sometime in 2005/2006, the dates on the pictures all say the same thing so I dunno when exactly, somewhere early in my addiction:

2698431253_915853e29c.jpg

Last edited:
hehe there's nothing wrong with interspersing pictures of extremely hot men into the thread. I'm certainly not gonna argue with it!

BTW, those photos of Antarctica are stunning.

chicpoena said:
hehe there's nothing wrong with interspersing pictures of extremely hot men into the thread. I'm certainly not gonna argue with it!

Thank you. I look even better now that I'm not high! %) %) %) =D

/sarcasm

^IMO, heavy lidded opiate eyes are one of sexiest things in a guy ;)

as awful as that sounds