TDS Photo Thread

ive already swooned over those pics but ill say it again neo - he is one cute lil guy!
those eyes r a lovely colour!

stellablue said:
^^^Wow, he is a great looking son. I always wanted one boy, and got three girls, lol. He is a looker.
I wish he was my son! He's my nephew :)
I can only hope to have babies as gorgeous and as healthy as he is.

It's no wonder he's turned out so cute, both his parents (my brother and his wife) are tall and ridiculously good-looking.

Your girls are gorgeous stella :)

n3o his face is already so.. defined! And adult!
Like it's not just a round cute little babies face, he's got the face of a child.
And hahahahahaaa his little cousin is the cutest chubbiest cheeked thing, look at him aaawww..

Stella I completely agree your girls are gorgeous. And so are you :)

well, MB, you've certainly got some charm to your name. I'll have to scope out some more of your pictures (I'm not some seedy predator!!)

Your nephew jack is gonna grow up to be some bad motherfucker, I can tell.
Nah I'm just playing silly buggers I'm sure he will posess some of his aunties qualities and grow into a good kid :)

okay, so here I am sitting in a barber shop waiting for a man named guido to chop off my luscious locks. I very rarely pay visits to hairdressers and babers, and I don't know what motivated me to come here this afternoon.
If this guy doesn't screw my hair up (he most probably WILL) I'll post a snapshot for you bluelighters to check out.
Geez what a random post.

just as i suspected.. the fool made me look like some fungus species.
i knew it would come to this. i should have just asked my mum to cut it.
my camera, fortunately, is out of batteries.
so you'll all have to wait until i have returned from a session later, muahaha!

my hairs not bad, a shower cleaned things up a fair bit. I'll have to post that photo after work. :p

Do eeeeet!

Yeah never trust a guy called Guido to cut your hair ;)

yeah it is :) thanks

no still packing.

we are going to move in this weekend.

the landlords live in a different state!

gooood bye nosey judgmental know it all land lord!

im hoping to see some brown bears before the winter comes.

and probably some decent auroras this fall

:)

Bears and aurorae, I am SO fucking jealous man.
Can I come and visit??