TDS Photo thread vs. Cheezy Grin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yes I'm crap at making evil faces apparently haha, but I tried! She's going with the second one and turned it all black and devilish, it looks a bit better.

IMAG3336-1.jpg

Water marbling and then some..

Hey Gman, how's it going? This your clean and sober face? Looks good on you man! ;)

Pastel, you are a ginormous kid. Cool! Do some great prints and finger painting. Well messy. =D

Hey Gman, how's it going? This your clean and sober face? Looks good on you man! ;)

Pastel, you are a ginormous kid. Cool! Do some great prints and finger painting. Well messy. =D

yup 61 days and counting lets hope i can keep it that way ;) Thanks man:) hope you is well?! =D

Cool. Pleased for you. Great going two months. And yeah, still good here fella, thanks for asking. Four months sober tomorrow by my reckoning. Seeing as there's no booze in the house and the shops are shut think we can call it a done deal! ;)

Hey, welcome to TDS gman2008! Two months is pretty damn amazing. I hear 60 days is when you really start to feel life come back into its own, and 90 days is when things start to solidify - so good times ahead for you. And Sepher a mighty and vociferous congratulations on 4 months. Holy shite! I'll be dragging my days behind you two soon enough.

They did say this was the Cheezy grin thread, no?

ToyDollz.jpg

Had to post another one. Its a secret relationship between my friends and family but dammit I like this one a lot. Here she is :D

2012-11-17_22-11-57_984.jpg

Spork, I ended up completely taking that attempt off and tried again last night, this is what i ended up with :)
IMG_20121121_120748.jpg

^ omg I love those! I wish my hand was steady enough to do that. So so cute =D

^LOVE the nailpolish. I can barely ever even manage to do one color properly haha

Cool. Pleased for you. Great going two months. And yeah, still good here fella, thanks for asking. Four months sober tomorrow by my reckoning. Seeing as there's no booze in the house and the shops are shut think we can call it a done deal! ;)

4 months 8o that's fantastic i hope i make it that long.....longest i have made it is 3. keep it up man am rooting for ya =D

Hey, welcome to TDS gman2008! Two months is pretty damn amazing. I hear 60 days is when you really start to feel life come back into its own, and 90 days is when things start to solidify - so good times ahead for you. And Sepher a mighty and vociferous congratulations on 4 months. Holy shite! I'll be dragging my days behind you two soon enough.

They did say this was the Cheezy grin thread, no?

ToyDollz.jpg

Thanks man :) Life is actually pretty crap right now cos i just lost my job yesterday so i dunno about "feel life come back into its own" feel really bored so it aint got any easier for me, but gonna stay clean as i really wanna beat the 3 months sober i did last time i tried. Hopefully things will change at 3 months like you said =D
Anyway keep up the good work with ya self :)

Thought I'd wait 'till I reach bluelighter status but it doesn't really make any difference. This is me:

Photo0074.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.