TDS Photo thread vs. Cheezy Grin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sepher, i am absolutely flabbergasted at what i was sent.

¡<3 herby <3!

on a lighter note, honk if you love geese!

HONK by philside92, on Flickr

it took me 52 tries to get that shot. the whole time i was laughing about what an ordeal and expense that would have been if i were using film.

Sepher, i am absolutely flabbergasted at what i was sent.

¡<3 herby <3!

^This^. So much of her in it and so very personal. I'll never get to meet Herb and that saddens me cos I love that woman to bits! :D

((( <3 Herby <3 )))

i got an awesome hat in the mail today!

beanie! by philside92, on Flickr
<3:)
IMAG3290-1.jpg

Speaking of hats,

^ nice tat! Is 11/04/95 your birthdate?
an ex friend of mine got a barcode tatted on his forearm and below it it said "made in china". the barcode was off a ramen noodles package. ::eye roll:

lol nice idea with the ramen noodles.... 8)

and yeah 11495 is my birthday, then the time is the time i was born at on my birth certificate.
the claim number is both of my parents birthdays

i got an awesome hat in the mail today!

beanie! by philside92, on Flickr

Wow, that was quick! And it fits--you've even got plenty to pull down over your ears if it's super cold out there traipsing around with Canadian geese LOL!

And, Sepher, yes, please, request a picture soon!

<3 to both of you!:)

A friend of mine wrote a play and is having it performed and wants me on the posters (even though I'm not in it...).
I'm supposed to be an allegory for evil apparently and she can't decide between these two pics (they'll be changed a bit afterwards I think with the colors and stuff).
Thoughts?
352etyv.png

6f62c9.png

(I do like them though, think I'll keep them for myself too lol)

A friend of mine wrote a play and is having it performed and wants me on the posters (even though I'm not in it...).
I'm supposed to be an allegory for evil apparently and she can't decide between these two pics (they'll be changed a bit afterwards I think with the colors and stuff).
Thoughts?
352etyv.png

6f62c9.png

(I do like them though, think I'll keep them for myself too lol)

i'd say the second. Although i don't think they really do you justice!

mother of earth i thought you were a guy? haha

my tattoo i got like six months ago ..its a flight tag from boston, where im from
425102_343052522440960_619624821_n.jpg

dude, didn't the tatooist warn you about what happens to fine lines?

cool idea though, i was considering getting one on my neck. but, alas, my girlfriend would have killed me.

I'm supposed to be an allegory for evil apparently and she can't decide between these two pics (they'll be

you need to lower your head and raise your gaze.
<--- queen of evil eye

^It's you! Hey, ish, good to see you here!:)

@pagey--jean paul's right--you don't look all that evil in either one LOL but I will go with the second one, too.

@Sine--I'm so happy for you! Yay for love wherever and whenever and however it comes to us. And she looks stunning BTW. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.