TDS Photo thread vs. Cheezy Grin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripnotyzm

Bluelighter
The last photo thread can be found here!!

As usual, please stick to The Dark Side guidelines when posting in this thread.
In particular please note our GOLDEN RULE OF TDS:
No triggering posts or photos
This includes photos of drugs or drug use (including alcohol), photos of being noticeably high, photos of illegal materials or activities, nudity or anything else of an offensive nature.

558291_10151302895095968_945095843_n.jpg

LOL spork that is hilarious!!!! Love it :D <3

I <3 my cloud leggings
clouds6.jpg

Please excuse the myspacey-ness of that pic, it's difficult to get both one's legs AND face in the shot without totally myspacing it up :!

Heh heh heh.
How many attempts??
You are always spot on when it comes to leggings, n3o.

lol SPORK!!! <3 that is fantastic!!

I love your leggings too. They felt aweshum! Much better than US quality leggings.

How come you can accomplish a myspace shot with both legs and your face in it by yourself and it took me a chair and many angled shots to get it right? YOU should have been the one on the chair!

Here I am. I've gone emo with the eyeliner. Still no word from Jessie, oh how I fret. But there is hope yet, a friend who knows where she may be. We shall see. Excuse the poor quality of the photo of me. :)

<3 to you all.

IMAG0023.jpg

Ash. <3

^^ I sincerely hope you get some more info about her location soon Ash. Be strong, much love <3
P.S. nice to put a face to your name :)

I love your leggings too. They felt aweshum! Much better than US quality leggings.

How come you can accomplish a myspace shot with both legs and your face in it by yourself and it took me a chair and many angled shots to get it right? YOU should have been the one on the chair!
I lol'd!!! =D What a classic :D
Oh my god I miss that weekend so much! SOOOO much fun <3

Thanks for the leggings compliments yall, I am a little obsessed about the label that makes those leggings.
stardust have you got any yet??
I just got these the other day:
NSFW:
hackysacks.jpg

They're called Hacky Sacks ;)

I absolutely MUST refrain from ordering anything from their latest collection because I need money to fly back to California!! :!

^^ I sincerely hope you get some more info about her location soon Ash. Be strong, much love <3
P.S. nice to put a face to your name :)

I hope it's a nice face. ;)

P.S. They are hot.

Ash. <3

Oh Ash, I only just realised/noticed you are from NSW!! Cool :)

trip, I'm just about to head out to the Lansdowne to meet up with some peeps, come! <3

Stayed in & cooked up some killer steaks ^_^
Next time maybe. You coming out to play this weekend?

n3o- myspace it up! It's fun! :D You look hot btw, my sweets. <3
I am so jealous of your leggings. :\ BM just released some other new ones that I want SO SO SO bad. I need new leggings for fall/winter and I think they'd be perfect for dresses and boots. I'm getting the winter clothing itch after being in Ireland for the last week- the weather was like fall weather and made me READY for it here!!!

Spork, hilarious photo. Love it.

Stayed in & cooked up some killer steaks ^_^
Next time maybe. You coming out to play this weekend?
Nice one!!
Umm, not sure dude :( I feel like I should....but I'm not really "feelin' it" tbh. I'll wait and see how I feel when the time comes :)

n3o- myspace it up! It's fun! :D You look hot btw, my sweets. <3
I am so jealous of your leggings. :\ BM just released some other new ones that I want SO SO SO bad. I need new leggings for fall/winter and I think they'd be perfect for dresses and boots. I'm getting the winter clothing itch after being in Ireland for the last week- the weather was like fall weather and made me READY for it here!!!
Oh hello there my love!! Welcome home <3
I miss youuuu! :!
Yeah, there are like 4 different pairs of leggings and 1 dress I really really want right now...but MUST.NOT.BUY!

^I miss you too..... a LOT <3
And thank you for the welcome home.....wish I could say I am glad to be back lol -okay, I am a little.

Here is photo overload from Ireland:
NSFW:

County Sligo-
526563_3902562357005_456844242_n.jpg

the remains of my family home there :(
432006_3902569837192_467127361_n.jpg

County Mayo: Look at this beach!!! Was gorgeous....
482129_3902571357230_693534476_n.jpg

Cliffs of Moher, County Clare:
img8565tr.jpg

Galway Bay:
img8831wz.jpg

Yeah, I fell in love there. I took over 2k photos of Ireland alone. lol

^So I'm guessing that Ireland was your favorite part of your recent travels? :)

^Yeah. Ireland was my favorite.....I was afraid after all the places I had been that it would not be all I had hoped for.
I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Ireland...but it did not disappoint.
In fact, Every single part of it was amazing.
I didn't think I would really be into Dublin b/c I've been so into the countryside there and the history outside of Dublin...
but Dublin was possibly my favorite city on my trip....for the people, the museums, Temple Bar, the music, the food....*sigh*
My mother and I sat and had a good cry before we left the hotel. Neither of us wanted to leave and I'm already trying to figure out how to get back.
That said, Prague was STUNNING. My second favorite city but for different reasons.
The buildings and vibe itself was amazing there. :)
Rome, was cool too....the history was cool. It aggravated me honestly, but that's a whole drawn out bitch fest.
Italy in general was a bit of a nightmare- with the exception of Venice. Venice was gorgeous, but even there I had a mishap when I almost drove us into a canal. No exaggeration, the front end of the car was hanging off the edge with the tires on the pavement.
Crazy.

Ashley, some men in eyeliner look gawwwwwwgeous. Most do not of course. You are one of the few exceptions. :( Sending positive vibes your way that your lady will find her way back to you <3. You two are an awesome couple. Just by hearing how you talk of her and the picture. Muchas love <3

I did not gets pair yet :( :( I do have a $100 sitting around my parents gave me but I'm not sure leggings will work. I feel like I am in my more primal state of survival at the moment to spend my hundred dollar bill on pants. 8o But HOLY EFFING CHRIST! 8o The colors and those patterns. I was a bit mad, I was in JC Penny the other day, and they had blue leggings with white that almost looked like clouds. I was like ooooh noooooooo. I don't think the US will ever be able to compete with legit BM leggings. Especially those new ones and the classic galaxy ones. But seriously holy crap those new ones! And.. I mis you terribly :(. Trip messaged me on AIM yesterday and said heaps D:. Instamiss occurred.

^So I'm guessing that Ireland was your favorite part of your recent travels? :)
Have you seen the color of her skin? Of course Ireland would be her favorite. They have the same opinions on sun protection :p <3. What was the phrase while talking about Jersey Shore the show. Oh yes "I don't understand that, pale is beautiful!!!". <3
Ocean, the pictures are so beautiful. The Cliffs of Moher are the most spectacular though!! Wow!!

Last edited:
Ashley, some med in eyeliner look gawwwwwwgeous. Most do not of course. You are one of the few acceptions :(. Sending positive vibes your way that your lady will find her way back to you <3. You two are an awesome couple. Just by hearing how you talk of her and the picture. Muchas love <3

Thank you sweet, much love to you too. So, lose the eyeliner? :)

Ash. <3

Woah holy crap I did not proof read that post after I wrote it. What I meant to say was some men look gorgeous in eyeliner--most look like bafoons. YOU are one of the exceptions (meaning you look great in eyeliner!!!) <3<3 So hell no, don't lose the liner ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.