TDS Photo thread vs. Cheezy Grin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dog kisses!

625413_4199932272140_504623568_n.jpg

True love, doggy styyyle..
IMAG0454.jpg

...Hopefully this works lol, apparently bl doesn't want me to post pictures via mobile...*take two

Sweet boat caveman, is it a sailboat?

Adorable michael, moar pictures of ze Mollys please!!!

pastel, your picture lives up to your name. Very pastely. Beautiful <3

Michael--I love knowing all the TDS dogs and cats by name; then when I see them and my uninhibited baby/animal talk comes out I can address them by name. Molly's comes out Mawwie LOL!=D Basically this kind of talk is an automatic switch that occurrs in my brain when the scomff-factor is so high that normal english just doesn't cut it. For a definition of scomff, talk to n3o or Stardust.;) Spork's Azrael comes out as Ashra in animalese. I should make a phone app that immediately translates all animal names into animalese since they all have scomff.

@Pastel--I love your glasses!<3

I looove knowing everyones dogs names. I'm basically that crazy of a dog person that I remember a dogs name before I remember their owners name. There have been time I was on the beach and I saw a person and didn't realize I knew then until I saw their dog and then was like oh yeah!!! Hey!! I remember you!

Also here is a repost. Oldie but goody. The best representation I have of Belle exhibiting scomff:

308663_10150272935946398_1598000_n.jpg

<3Bewwie<3LOL. (It would probably be classified as a disorder in my case LOL)

Nah stardust it's a fishing boat. You strap yourself into that chair and go after big game like marlin. Got a small cabin and it's ocean going. That's why I'm the captain:)

Thanks, herbavore:)
Motherofearth, ;)

And Michael, I love the last picture of Molly with the renaissance-looking statue lol.
My dear friend Casey has a very similar looking dog also by the name of Molly, but she's probably not as well travelled as your Molly..
*edit : )
IMAG0390.jpg

My sohpia, aka tophiamia lol

Last edited:
that statue is on boathouse row in philadelphia, and it's Þorfinnr "Karlsefni" Þórðarson.

Sounds relaaaaxing captain. I've never been on a boat fishing but it sounds heavenly.

OMG Molly!! I legit just melted! #2 is legit

Pastel, you do live up to your name, girl! There is a lot of serious scomff going on in this thread including the kitty which is a rarity!! I didn't even know cats could scomff!

Here is a two for one deali, me and my main girl Belle after a loooong day at the beach. Severe sunburn was setting in. :p

250186_10150198674856398_5007637_n.jpg

^That right there is a picture of two of the cutest faces EVER! (and I love your sheets LOL Can't help it, I always notice everything in a picture.)<3

Of course cats scomff, stardust : ) and your picture is adorable, all tucked in to bed ^_^ it makes me happy lol

Thanks guiseee <3 That is Belles innocent face. She isn't innocent at all :p. Those sheets were from our old house. Long gone and for a good reason. My boyfriends corner popped off the mattress every day and I went crazy over it. They were gone pretty fast :p.

We need moar scomfing cats. And purple cats too. *still doesn't know if it's my own eyes, instagram, or actual rare purple cat, that is going on*

Sounds relaaaaxing captain. I've never been on a boat fishing but it sounds heavenly.

OMG Molly!! I legit just melted! #2 is legit

Pastel, you do live up to your name, girl! There is a lot of serious scomff going on in this thread including the kitty which is a rarity!! I didn't even know cats could scomff!

Here is a two for one deali, me and my main girl Belle after a loooong day at the beach. Severe sunburn was setting in. :p

250186_10150198674856398_5007637_n.jpg

To quote n3o: nice to finally put a face to the name! And an adorable one at that - same goes for your friend there <3

Status
Not open for further replies.