TDS Photo thread.....round 2.

7orp0r said:
lol hardly, that was all of like 400 I think.....my entire savings for the summer. lol *shrug*
I still can't believe I managed to save that much during the summer. Was a fun two weeks in tampa though.
I know I was just teasing :)

Yes I can imgaine you had a great 2 weeks in Tampa! Fun times, fun times.

n784693131_957005_6447.jpg

redhair'd, is cute,
wheres all the redhair at.

n3ophy7e said:
I know I was just teasing :)

Yes I can imgaine you had a great 2 weeks in Tampa! Fun times, fun times.
After that trip I realized that Hottubs are fucking amazing, well ast least in conjunction with weed benzos and opiates and a muscle relaxer or two, that was the night my ex hid my drugs because I just kept popping pills, I was only mad until I realized she kept me from doing all my drugs in one night and dying, instead I got to save the majority of my stash for the rest of the trip.

at a meetup you shall have been bedded by yours truly in under 30 minutes

or, if you could find me another bottle of this velvety wine, you could save your velvety tongue for other things, if you know what i mean, and i think you do...!

;)

7orp0r said:
that was the night my ex hid my drugs because I just kept popping pills, I was only mad until I realized she kept me from doing all my drugs in one night and dying, instead I got to save the majority of my stash for the rest of the trip.
Yep, she knew what she was doing ;)

P.S. How good are hot-tubs?! :D

Hot tubs are fucking great. I probably should quit drugs, to save up to buy one, so I can then restart doing drugs, and enjoy them in the hot tub.

last time i was in a hot tub it was with my lil bro, my wifey, and our two friends watching the auroras in the mountains.

it was great.

7orp0r said:
Hot tubs are fucking great. I probably should quit drugs, to save up to buy one, so I can then restart doing drugs, and enjoy them in the hot tub.

haha for some reason that was funny as hell to me...*shrug*

panic in paradise said:
last time i was in a hot tub it was with my lil bro, my wifey, and our two friends watching the auroras in the mountains.
So unfair *humpf*

:)

The last time I was in a hot tub was at Thredbo (Australian ski resort) a couple of months ago with my boyfriend, at our ski lodge, after a hard day's skiing, with lots of butterscotch schnapps, and it was snowing on the glass roof. *sigh* Good times, good times. <3

Mmmmmm hot tubs :)

My boyfriend used to take me on dates to the campus hot tub garden... until it went of business a year ago after 25 years :(

The first 'investment' I'm gonna make in my first house is a hot tub. There's nothing better than sitting in a hot tub in the middle of a snow shower.

I have a spa =D (I hate the term hot-tub, so american)

Its an 8 person spa, well 9 and it's practically spilling over lol and it is grand.

I highly recomend them to all. :D

r hot tubs like spa pools?
cos my friends dads really fucking rich and hes got an indoor spa in its own little room......and the thing is fucking massive with luxury massage jets and shit - used to enjoy going over there and lying in the spa, listening to music and drinking my friends dads champagne (unknown to him haha)
we had a spa too but it was kind of small and pathetic - it was on our deck wen i was smaller (about 10yrs old) and my brother and i used to put our poor rabbit and guinea pig in there with us and cuddle them in the spa! strangely they actually seemed to grow to enjoy it but i imagine it was a shock to the system for the poor things at first!
we even had our bath removed cos we just tended to hav showers and use the spa for soaking - then the spa pump stopped working and was too expensive to replace
as a consequence we no longer hav a spa.....or a bath :(

**hAyzzZZ** said:
I have a spa =D (I hate the term hot-tub, so american)

Its an 8 person spa, well 9 and it's practically spilling over lol and it is grand.

I highly recomend them to all. :D

:p =D

Yes DW, a hot tub is the same thing as a spa pool. I think 'spa' is actually the technical term for them.

rox-glass-tile-shimmer-spa-2.jpg