TDS Photo thread.....round 2.

your brown hair looks nice, claire:) dark haired chicks ftw!

hello DS peoples
Photo0006.jpg

haha yeah it looks pretty intense. Should turn it into fat dirty locks.

Thanks guys! I was actually considering dreading it but it's changeability would be decreased dramatically imo, and I enjoy different hairstyles :D

Nice is that a yamaha?

l_f3ef9318e6b7ca1d3e085206b7e6114a.jpg

mitchell md-100s

l_5f75a1073e7dd4a7a24d4749b9e94255.jpg

My first electric guitar, it's quite terrible but I've learned much from it, First Act Me506

^_^

lmao at "Blue Steel"! Cute :)

Here are some of our babies:

cropped-1.jpg

This is Spot. He was like my "non-human soulmate". He died in August, and I still cry almost every day. I miss him so much! My husband would always tease me b/c Spot was such a momma's boy. All my ratties (past and present) are special, but there will never be another Spot. :(

Spotsayskissmedad.jpg

Roy and Spot having a Father/Son talk :)

DSCN2871.jpg

kisses from Dutch <3

IMGP0356CROPPED.jpg

Nugat Rat asleep in our bed<3

IMGP3883-1.jpg

Trout has a (Ensure) drinking problem. He learned it by watching mommy! (Except my drink of choice isn't Ensure) =D

I had three pet rats myself. They are quite wonderful pets, very sweet an affectionate most of the time. Seeing those pics makes me miss mine :(.
Goodluck with yours :D

Nice is that a yamaha?

^_^
Hell yeah it is lol, i got it 3 years ago b4 i went into rehab. I've rned just about every Sublime song, stairway to heaven, and alot of chilli peppers, along with some other stuff. My dad got me a Gibson 2008 Les Paul Standard, the body is Chambered mahogany, and the top is maple... UGH I gotta wait till christmas. :[

Yeah i know i already put the pic up in the image, no one was responding.. maybe here :)
menkristen102108.jpg

My boo and I

yeah shes my baby, sucks i get real drunk and she hides my keys and i wake her outa bed drunk as hell lookn for my car keys. she worrys about me 24/7 drinking. i know im stupid, but when i get drunk i have to go drive around. i dont know why.

^^ I cannot even begin to tell you how much you shouldn't do that D's.
She is RIGHT to worry about you!!!! I'm so glad she hides your keys!

Try to channel your drunken desires in to something else. Play guitar, dance around like an idiot to your favourite songs, make a habit of doing something else than driving.
When you're driving drunk, you're not only putting yourself at risk, but OTHER PEOPLE. How much would you life become total hell if you killed someone in another car because you were drink-driving??? Please think about it!

QFT drunk driving is way dangerous, and it's all too easy to hurt someone else... From personal experience, I can tell you this - I was a passenger in a car while someone was driving buzzed, he hit a guy on a bike and the guy was badly hurt - this was just BUZZED.

One of my kitties, Toby, mid-flight:

tobymidflight.jpg

I can't remember if I've posted this already, but me and my love at our best mate's 30th birthday party:

kavaluff.jpg

<3 <3 <3

Teeheehee what, me or him?? :D
I know I'm biased, but I think he's so fucking cute =D
<3