View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taste of DXM how to get make it easyier to drink

Drderms

Bluelighter
Okay I have done DXM in the form of ROBOTUSSIN and love the feeling my usual dose is 1200mg two bottles 600mg a a bottle okay my question is how do I get rid or make that horrible taste go down easyier I normally hold my nose and skull it when it taste to bad makes me wanna throw it back up but i try my best not to , saying to my self you don't wanna waste it . Any help would be appreciated thanks guys :) :) I'm planning on on doing 1200mg tonight

you should try to extract it so you can get powder form.
or you can get lemon juice and drink it like that....

I always went with vicks dry cough custom care formula 55 (3x potency of robo), went down like thickened mentholated koolaid. Alternatively if you keep your eyes peeled you can find gels with just dex no other meds. Or just wait til some real drugs come around ;)

My friends that were into DXM would just chug it, but they made sure the cough syrup only contains DXM and nothing else. The people I know who were into taking large doses would just get the pure DXM powder and gelcap it. Stay safe.

Last edited:
Like stated just either get pure powder or eat the robo gels(I still hate these though, sick slimely red bastards!��).

ROBTUSSIN dry cough forte contains only DXM :) lemon juice sounds alright

I don't think we have robogels here in Australia

Last edited:
Prior to learning how to do an agent lemon extraction I use to mix it 50/50 with sprite plug my nose and chug. It was either that or water and it was only to loosen it up and make it less thick so when i drank it i wouldnt need to drink some thick liquid that would coat my mouth.

It was still gross but because it was more watery it wasnt as gross.

Prior to learning how to do an agent lemon extraction I use to mix it 50/50 with sprite plug my nose and chug. It was either that or water and it was only to loosen it up and make it less thick so when i drank it i wouldnt need to drink some thick liquid that would coat my mouth.

It was still gross but because it was more watery it wasnt as gross.
Thats sum DXM sizzurp right there! Lol

Chug it! Some drugs just aren't pleasant to consume. Most people don't like the taste/texture/smell/everything about mushrooms but they muscle through it for a wonderful trip :)

I can't find any reasonable sources for DXM powder I just google it but yeah I don't want anyone telling me any sources . And the caps or the gel caps does anyone know what there called

I can't find any reasonable sources for DXM powder I just google it but yeah I don't want anyone telling me any sources . And the caps or the gel caps does anyone know what there called
Their called robotussin gel caps. They come in a small white bottle and are next to the cough pills where the syrup is....

^All the stores in my area stopped selling the gel caps recently, a lot of places don't stock them.

As far as taste is concerned, drdrms, I suppose extraction is an option, or you can switch to delysm, which tastes way better than 'tussin preparations, although the polistirex is gonna give you a much milder experience than the HBr at any given dosage.

Yeah they don't sell gel caps in Australia I honestly can't find pure DXM powder i might just try calling a bunch of different chemist and asking what products you have that contain dextromethorphan

Okay so I rang a chemist and they said they have these lemon lollies that have 10.5mg in each lollie pastel. And have 20 in a box for a cheap price so if I get 4 boxes that's 1000mg sounds way better to just suck on lollies for an hour rather then drinking absolute shit that's just my opinion id rather drink cat piss then that haha

Well that's strange! Is it supposed to be for kids or something?!? Never heard of DXM lollipops before...

No not lollie pops , lollie pastels , there little round pastels that you suck on