• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Targin (Oxycodone + Naloxone) questions

Apparently absorption orally is only 1% or something but still I don’t know what the max nalaxone would be to void the oxy and the answer is impossible to find, with good reason I guess haha so I don’t expect you to have the answer perhaps just an idea

Well man ansorbtion rate oral of naloxone could reach 3percent.calculate.everything over 50mg naloxone orally is big...not hard.popping 3 20/10 targin wouldn not give you more high than just two.that's all

So you reckon 2 30s would max it, but if a waste of time with my tolerance then😩🔫

Yeh..man.,if you have big habbit on pure oxy,than this targins are of little help.but better than nothing.just pop tablet-two and wait.principally naloxone have faster onset and shorter duration than oxy.just don't swallow muxh tablets at once to not go direct in precipitated withdrawl

Don't remember.Check it out.It was made only for i.v. use like full m antagonist.in dose i think 0.4mg l/ml..in that. Er cases narcan are i.v. for maintaining counsuisness.Targins are ok,if you are not very dependent...just like antipain med

That’s devastating how long would the nax stay in your system?
“You can take your regular Oxycodone, 1 hour after the Targin otherwise it’s altered by the Naloxone” - how I was told to make my Targin and Oxycodone was to seperate by an hour to allow the disintegration and absorption of Naloxone by stomach so that it doesn’t negate or effect the other opioids medications.

I have 30mg targins but a high tolerance what do you reckon the could be taken orally without the nalaxone starting to negate effects?
Most advice is to not to take more than 40mg Naloxone orally. It could cause precip. withdrawal if you have anything in your system already.

noticed this post is a week old, did you live?