• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Tapering from 24mg to that minimal dose wich promotes nor-bupe full effects

Boiling in Acid

Bluelighter
Ok fell's so I've been at 24mg bupe at most cases i snorted it all at one sit (took like half a hour).
Over the last 48 hrs i loaded myself with 3 grams (yes gr') of 24hrs extended release tramadol pills. {I'm on benzos+phenobarb so it's ok & I used to it} by tapering up, not all at once. as I woke up i snorted 4 mg, 2, then another 2 with a few mins interval. Now, afternoon I also snorted 2mg like ten mins ago and will snort another 2 as I finish to tape. have no tramadol anymore (which didnt bother me, that was more like an inspiration for the first ''go for it'' day}; snort another 2 as I end this post.

My question is how to get as fast as possible to that small recreational dose by nor-bupe (any method would be blessed) , + how much time it will take to the BODY to make the swich? Mention I''ll start to use 30-60mg doses of DXM, as the trams will wear off (tomorrow). it's gonna be my first try to lower a tolerance with DXM
Any evidence would be apressiated. *When I started bupe I wasn't aware of the less is more effect...

Thank U dear fello's

Last edited:
There is nothing safe about taking 3 grams of tramadol over 48 hours, and what does it have to do with bupe?

If you want to lower your bupe dose, you need to taper it down.

Honestly this thread barely is comprendable...

The best way to taper bupe is quickly then slowly. I bet you could drop down to 12mg a day instantly and not feel any withdrawal. I suggest you do that. Then after 2 weeks drop to 8mg. Then 2 weeks later 4mg. Then you can start going slower. Always wait at least 10 days between dose changes so you can see how your body will react. Bupe has such a long half life and builds up in your system so much that tapering from high doses is fairly easy. It's when you get below 5 mgs that it becomes much harder. Drop down to 4mg then either update this thread or make a new one for advice on the rest of your taper as they are totally different ballgames really.

There is nothing safe about taking 3 grams of tramadol over 48 hours, and what does it have to do with bupe?

TNX but it's not yer matter buddy go next... I can teach ********* how to treat neuoropharacology & I did it before; so keep use the sinonim "nothing safe" Good Luck bro I prefere 'all safe'' it-itself is a huge key, for vice inuff. of course if a person isn't complete morom researched a bit and has some resposebility anyways for neobies &/or without anticonvulsant it can be fatal

Anyways tnx & sorry for the tough style. it's ok with huge tolerance 8( (plus inuff benzos i insume, for me, every one's different

Last edited:
I can drop at once to 4 mg maybe even less a day & NEVER feel any close to withrawals, just emptiness & moody, then the psych addiction does her dirty work lol

Ya, I was on 16mg for the longest, thouhg usually would only take 8mg-12mg then went down to 8 compltely, and then to 4mg for a while, but then back up to 8 becasue I felt betther on 8mg...You should be abe to go down waay lower quick...snorting 32mg a day is A WASTE. I think you could go down to half that right away and be fine, after a month or two drop to 8mg, after a while down to four....then go slow. Don't tell your doctor your doing this it will leave you with waaay extra.

TNX but it's not yer matter buddy go next... I can teach ********* how to treat neuoropharacology & I did it before; so keep use the sinonim "nothing safe" Good Luck bro I prefere 'all safe'' it-itself is a huge key, for vice inuff. of course if a person isn't complete morom researched a bit and has some resposebility anyways for neobies &/or without anticonvulsant it can be fatal

Anyways tnx & sorry for the tough style. it's ok with huge tolerance 8( (plus inuff benzos i insume, for me, every one's different

Is this even english? Are you heavily abusing benzos lol?