• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Taking shrooms after doing meth

Miss_Chaos

Greenlighter
So this is my 3rd time ever doing meth. I did it twice last year over the summer for 3 days each time, but spaced out by several weeks. Well this time I've been on it for 6 days, but only at night. I've slept 4 out of the 6 days (but today is day 6 and I will probably sleep tonight too), I stay hydrated and I make sure to eat also. If I don't do anymore (I took like 3 hits off a pipe early this morning) will I be ok to take shrooms Saturday night? Is it going to affect my trip? How much time does it take to get out of the danger zone?

You'll be fine to take the shrooms on Saturday night. Maybe you will even like them better and you can go easy with the meth.

Today is Thursday. If you don't do any more meth as of now i don't see why you can't trip on the shrooms.

Have fun and stay safe.

Last edited:
I'm definitely slowing that down. I don't really do it anyways. It's been a year and a half since I had done it.. It was just one of those impulse things because I was having a really fucked up week and I went to my sister's house and it got offered to me so I took it. It was nice the first few days but then I started feeling the early symptoms of psychosis between last night and this morning so that's a wrap on that.. I'm crazy enough without amphetamines adding to it..