• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking MDMA with Penicillin?

Hash Buckets

Bluelighter
Today I was given liquid Penicillin, and I'm planning to drop Red Teslas with my buddies on Saturday, will this affect my roll? I've read that Penicillin can interfere with some medications so I was wondering if it would affect MDMA.

It isnt wise to take any unnecessary drugs when prescribed antibiotics... that being said and you likely know this, i have seen penicillin taken in conjunction with many phenethylamines and no interactions have been observed.

However, each person is of course different.

There is one major thing to consider when combining antibiotics and MDMA. MDMA lowers your immune system by a great deal. See here. An abstract:
Research conducted over the last five years has clearly demonstrated that administration of
MDMA to both animals and humans has profound immunosuppressive effects; a property that
it shares with other drugs of abuse [1-6]. For the most part the immunosuppressive effects of
MDMA are not due to a direct action of the drug on immune cells, but rather due to the release
of endogenous immunomodulatory substances, and it is suggested that exposure to MDMA
could be regarded as a “chemical stressor” on the immune system.
This means that if you are already sick or have an infection or something, taking MDMA could dampen your immunal response to such an extent the antibiotics don't work anymore. Worst case you make the bacteria antibiotic-resistant. I wouldn't risk it