• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Taking Kratom After Suboxone

SunmasterFourteen

Greenlighter
Someone close to me jumped from 24mg of Suboxone (films). They're nearly two months in, and I've seen such an incredible variance of opinions about kratom being a soluble option. Some say to avoid it at all costs, and some swear by it. But those who swear by it seem to be still taking it. For the entire duration, there's been no other substance or remedy aiding to guide them through withdrawal. The intent is not to trade one for the other but to find a temporary off-ramp, get some sleep, and alleviate severe leg and foot pain.

I'm hoping for some insight into what the best options are. They don't want to take gabapentin.

More background: They've stopped smoking (during the first week) and are on day 4 of quitting alcohol. I appreciate it greatly.

It works…dunno about off 24mg a day tho shit bro wtf..

8 it works tho.

Edit: start low

1. Try 1-2 grams
2 work way up until withdrawls are gone.
3. Assess every 30 minutes and increase 1-2 grams accordingly.

In all honesty it may not take away all the withdrawls at 24mg cold turkey. Might have to get some extracts.

DM and we can talk more I can probably help but can’t talk about it here. And I’m not selling anything. I don’t sell shit…but dm me I may be able to help possibly. Might be in a position to depending on your needs.

Last edited:
The reason for everything you've heard about and noticed with kratom for this use is that it works on the same receptors opiates do, and is addictive in its own right. Personally, I'd recommend against it if the plan is not to replace the one drug for another. Maybe something like cannabis could help as an off-ramp since it can help with those issues and is easier to get rid of later, but I'm not sure if that's something they're open to.