• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tackling the smaller issues.... how many times can you wear a shirt before u wash it?

I only ever wear stuff once before washing. But over the last 6 months or so I've been getting 2 wears out of my jeans just coz I'm trying to fit in ;)

i feel really unhygenic around u lot. This is wot i do

Shirts - smell test
Pants - months
Jumper - months
socks - once or twice. Depends how long im wearing them for
shorts - weeks
undies - generally 2-3days.
PJs - My PJ pants i have currently worm for about 4 months straight, with them being washed around 3 times. I hate wearing my PJ's out of the wash as they feel really stiff.

been wearing the sames clothes since friday but smell test makes it smell rosy. Then again I did go out on the piss on friday and well only turned up at home about an hour ago so.. it was kinda just like one big night out.

hcc_king. I'll let Beatlebot answer that for me:

Beatlebot said:
As for Bras, I'll wear them three or four times before washing. Bras are expensive for what they are and washing them all the time wears them out faster. They don't really seem to absorb any smell either so it's no problem wearing them that many times.

Also boobs don't sweat. At least not as much as crotches or underarms. About as much as knees probably. And we all wear our jeans more than once or so it appears ;)

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
hcc_king. I'll let Beatlebot answer that for me:

)

^^ glad u weren't talking to me SLM i wonder who this imposter hcc_king is hehehe
nah i get your point..i just didn't know..because i don't have boobs =P

^ give us a break mate I fractured my wrist last night and am on large amont of codeine. ;) You can call me mint choc-chip muffin if u like :)

Yes boobs are mysterious things. Why it costs $80 to house them in a decent bra,however, I'll never know.

Generally speaking, i'll wash my shirts after only one wear. But washing shirts drastically reduces their shelf-life, so if it's a shirt i'm particularly fond of, i'll give it the sniff test (but that's only if i've worn it for say half a day).

I wear jeans to work and I'll generally wear the same pair for the whole week and wash them on the weekend.

Well shirts i can get 2 days out of, and if i dont know how long since it's been washed its the sniff test, jeans get washed if they are dirty iff not a good week or two again if i don't know how long its the sniff test, undis and socs get washed after one use, but if if i find them on the floor and don't know if they are cleen it's the sniff test.

"I wear jeans to work and I'll generally wear the same pair for the whole week and wash them on the weekend"

thats the same for my work pants (I work in an office)

Once moron. You wear it, you sweat, you smell you wash it.

Wow the intelligence and depth of bluelight really pulls through again doesnt it ?

^^You are the dumbest person on Bluelight IMO

Not everyone smells as much as you do :|

If you lived anywhere near me I would hunt youdown and pull that mop of orange hair from your head and shove it up your nose. You obviously are more stupid than me because you dont think that you have any body odour. Grow up and get back to moderating your own forums instead of moderating my posts. You are obviously obsessed with me. Thats kinda sweet.=D

Pfft, I make one comment this year about you and I'm obsessed? You wish. I just don't take to kindly to you calling other Bluelighters morons when you're the one who always degenerates into using physical threats.
You cretin.

:p

Always ? Where did you pull that shit from ?

And when I seem to post thngs you dont like , you seem to post straight afterwards. Am I on your buddy list ? Wow thats kinda cool - I think we could be great buddys. Much love to you sweetheart <3

^^ OMFG its ok when you guys go offtopic ....ahh i see how this works..fucken KGB styles

Shirts- depends on how tight, and how sweaty u get. I dont sweat much at all so i dont really feel the need to wash them too much. but that said, im a grub so always drop food on my clothes so thats the time i gotta wash it.

pants- a few times. also, depending on food grubbiness. undies- once only

but after a pub or whatever everything must be washed.

everything is situational.

Shirts, undies, socks, bras one wear only!
Jeans - 2 to 3 wears if it isn't to a club/pub/event, if worn to a club/pub/event they are summoned to the washing machine immediately =D
PJs last until they stink which can be 1-3 days.

i haven't seen the 'stick' test.

throw item of clothing against the wall.
if it sticks, its washing

j/k.

Shirts 1 day
T-shirts 1-2 days depending on wear.
shorts 2 days
jeans a week, depending on dirtyness.
Jocks/socks a day.