• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

T O W N I E S

Originally posted by happybunny
This is getting really redundant and there is nothing you can tell me that will change my mind, because it always comes down to the same thing.

It's worthless to even argue with you due to this statement.

Perhaps we should bring back prohibition of alcohol. 8)

the townie thread shall not die! damn you all for coming into my pizza shop!

Aren't you dating a townie girl, Wood? You know, the one with the Looney Toons oversized tshirt.

THE WOOD said:
we call it greek row cuz theres one street that has about 15 greek organizations on it. the nearby streets have a few as well. i mean yah theres some scattered around the town here and there but the biggest ones are all pretty much on the same street.

ive been to many other schools, and they all have this similar gathering of frats and sorostibrothels - and dub it "greek row." i thought that was a pretty universal thing.

yeah so now i got this job at a fast food pizza place. now i get 10x the amount of townies. cant even fucking understand them, seriously this is what they talk like, "

" ahm warnt eh peetseh. mehm meehk eet tuu peetserhs. ahm warrrrnt uuhn weeht peerperrerrrni, ahun uuhn weeeht sausseehge. ahm awlso warnt uuhn farmly saaze ohv beerd steeks, ahuhn ehxtreeh sauuuse [HEAVY accent on all the 'u's]."

damn i gotta go through with that like 55,000 times a day now. i just pray that they have teeth when they come up to order.

LOL:D :D :D

It reminds me of that town in "Footloose" where they banned dancing.

Maybe they can make laws for mandatory church on sundays too.

Last edited: