• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Synchronized (DMT) Hyperspace Event - 8/9/08 @ 20:00 GMT

I think its a nice idea, but how do we represent ourselves when we're in "DMT Hyperspace"?

I'm gonna sound like a fruit bat when I say this, but... the fractals we encounter could be a manifestation of another persons energy. I blasted off one time only to encounter a totally empty space. Perhaps at that time there was no one else within my range of broadcast. The entities we encounter could be particularly strong individuals.

Just a thought.

Or the entities could be ourselves. Well, thats what they seemed to indicate to me.

Roger&Me said:
Or the entities could be ourselves. Well, thats what they seemed to indicate to me.

agreed

And I think of this as more of a DMT club meeting of sorts, where we don't physically meet up, but still engage in one of our favorite activities at the same time in celebration of the wonder of the universe.

I'm fairly convinced the entities are aspects of my imagination, personified.

I'm glad there wasn't a flood of whacko reports about meeting up at stonehenge and the like. The reports are actually reasonable and don't make the event look like some kind of weird cult.

Regarding the little folk:

I think the freaky little creatures are likely the illegitimate children of Shirley McLaine and Terence McKenna.

Seriously though:
I'm a skeptic, in general. My own opinion is that the ingestion of tryptamines is instigating significant chemical changes within our brains, causing altered perceptions/hallucinations. That's what both personal experience and the science of neurochemistry seem to suggest.

I'm not saying it's IMPOSSIBLE that goblins, aliens, or some such beings are existing in another dimension or on another planet, and are "on call", so to speak, for times when Earth humans consume certain illicit drugs. I just haven't yet come across what I would consider compelling evidence for such theories.

Peacelove,
Aldousage

Hi all. Just wanted to say I participated in SHE and thought it was strange that the majority of the trips were unsuccessful in breaking through.

Pretty much every other time I've smoked DMT, my everyday reality is quite instantaneously replaced with something else.

Expectation can be confining sometimes - just a thought. :)

a good thought cute-kitty

I was just rereading some of my posts from last last spring where I started really diving deep into DMT (remember that spring? =D). I'm crying thinking about it. :) <3

ah yes, when one first starts Using DMT alot those few months seem like you're walking on clouds.

I forgot about this DMT event and did K that night.

I didn't think it would happen but smoking DMT days and days in a row made it stop working! I am taking a long break from it now so the magic will return.

This seems a drug that i would very much like to try, BLAST OFF!!! and such

Psychedelic Bluelighters organizing an event down to the minute. lol

Yeah I would have thought DMT space may be beyond time - on thinking about it anyway.

Gaian Planes said:
(remember that spring? =D).

Yes, I sure do. :) I suspect it will take a lot of work to get back there. I suspect we might have only gotten that one glimpse from psychedelics and to get back we need to do it without drugs in the way. At least that's what I was told at the time. Not that I heeded that advice.