• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney : Terrific Tuesdays@ Newtown : Sydney Bler Drinks Posse

oh my dear god but how many really bad photos of me were there... oh about all of them ;)

but anyways... I won't be there next week because of commitments and all... but the week after is a possibility :)

CB :)

up all night said:
And shal, next week I'm going to take my camera so we can get more shots of you. ;)

Oh My! - I love u Yarns! *Hugs* :D

shals!

Edwin having it on tuesday gets you through the pain of Sunday night, monday and tuesday. By Wednesday its midweek and the weekend is starting to feel like its about to happen soon.

It remains as Tuesday.

As much as wednesday is 10 times more convient for me also, Tuesday is the perfect day - i agree with Backo.

^ what he said.

edit: accursed page breaks!!! the bane of my existance i tells ya. anyways. I'll be there.

yay... will be mad to see ya ant!

and yes, I will be there, just trying to con someone from my family into driving me so some serious drinking can be undertaken =D

harrasser is coming?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w0oh0o! finally i get to meet the boy! YAY!!! :):):)

Okay, So dinner go'ers - Where are we eating this week ? :D

3 Mangoes?

shals :)

What is 3 mangoes??

How bout the African place since that didn't get done last week?

Im happy to go where ever!
Should be a good night, looking forward to seeing those people who came to 360 carrying on to dinner.

Just sign me up for lifetime membership, that saves me having to post every week. :p

<3 you guys!! :D

DJC*

For sheer fact that the African place is only 100m up the road from The Bank I'm in favour of it.

I think it'll be an interesting experience too!

I should be coming, but I'm not entirely sure yet. I'll call someone and let someone know.

Oh, and I'm up for African. I've had my Oporto fix ;)

Im coming ... but only if the bank has a safe injecting room. Does it?

I'm delaying a trip to newcastle, so there is no chance of me missing it ...

*reflects on piker reputation*

I get the feeling the love is back. <3 I hope so... cos you guys all make me feel funny in my tummy.