• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - Sun 2nd October 2005 - Kippax Lake/Moore Park - PARKLIFE!!!

best.day.ever!!!

fuckin amazing... i wasn there till like 3pm... so sorry signat for not showing up, but i get this feeling you may of walked past me if you were wearing an APC shirt

josh, was great to catch up again and have a drink!!! more to come...

at the moment it is 2:30pm monday and i feel not as bad i thought i would be... but yeah... AHHHHHH

great day, great night, good to kick on, but i hit the wall about 4...

so yeah...

Last edited:
That was the best day out ever... and I swear its not just the pills talking !

Fuck, that was so siiiick! If there's one party I do again next year... Parklife for sure.

Yeah... pretty fucken good day i guess... still abit sideways and brain dead.... eh... you get that

Good to see you too chopsy.... must get together and drink muchos beero

That was very fun indeed!

Anyone else think that putting roots manuva on when they did kinda killed the vibe off a bit? i would personally have swapped ugliy duckling and roots but otherwise most fun.

Curse the insanely hot sun and the queues!

I also had the pleasure of trying to drive via gladesville through balmain to get to my friends house in ryde.. that was most fun.. 1.5 hours from the city after the road closures.. <3.

YO! Fark, good to see BL back.

Anywho, No Worries about not showing up ch0ps, I stuck around for 5 minutes and figured I didn't know who I was looking for anyway I just piked. I was rocking my APC shirt though. Got a few thumbs up during the day for it!

As for Park Life, the music was total SHIT! I'm sorry, but the mixing from The Roots was absolutely sub standard, Trumatic Twins played a ghastly set, and the Freestylers were an absolute DISAPPOINTMENT! I counted 6 or 7 trainwreck mixes that sounded absolutely terrible.

For an event of that magnitude, and for the names that were billed, I was not impressed! The standard of music was very very poor. I at least expect decent mixing!

Had a good day anyway, just wandered around in the searing heat downing smirnoff blacks during the day, then got a little Krafty later on! Went to World Bar afterwards for some Drum&Bass.

Signats Super Event Score: 5.5/10

/wetblanket

Signat :D