• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney....space bar /SKAZI/ 24th april

awww thanks tngarus =D That's a lovely thing to say *big hugs* I love introducing people to the world of psy and doofs because i have gotten so much out of it on so many levels and want everyone to experience what it's all about :)

Where can i find out more info for the Melbourne gig? I don't wanna miss out....that website address has all the sydney info, but when i clicked Vic events it says no events are listed for that state...farrk! :D

*quiet as a mous* help?

^ TEMPTING!!!

If my name was Sydwoody I'd be there for fucken sure!!!

SKAZI!! SYDNEY GO!!!(Bloddy work mmmph 800kms from sydney mmmmph.....)

there is absolutely nothing stopping me from being there. Before i found out they were doing a sydney show i was making plans on how to get to melbourne for it even though i don't have the cash or the time to be doing that lol

Never been to a psytrance event but me and a few friends might be attending this instead of Utopia for something different ... if not this we'll be going to sounds of science which is on the w/e after which is also at space im pretty sure :/

nah thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis is the one to come to XTC KITTIE, thisll rock your lil sexy socks off!!!

speaking of which i better buy a ticket soon.

woo hoo!!! i'm so fucking excited! the only thing that would make this more exciting would be that its outdoor but alas i really dont care..why? because it's fucking SKAZI for gods sake!! SKAZI!!!!!!!!!!!! 8o and its this weekend!! woo hoo!!! =D

oh yeah i'm getting a bit ahead of myself...told ya i was excited ..damn it hahaha

Hehe, i understand your excitement......I am booked in for the Melbs gig and am very very very much looking forward to it :)

well after much unsuccessful pleading, none of my mates are prepared to join me at skazi, so fkn im booting into space by myself which will be new to me.

still doesnt matter, shoudl be a few bl'ers going so its all good.... ;)

maybge we should organise a meetup of some kind if it looks like there will be quite a few bluers there? :)