Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY Pop Popovich Does Sydney - 9/9/05 - Pier 26 - Cockle Bay

and just remember... you will never see them again

its quite sad actually!!!

their is a small rumour they MIGHT do the summer festival tour thing... but who knows :/

I have tickets for sonic animation. Where are you guys meeting beforehand ? Pier 26 or the pavillion ???

I'm thinking it will just be easier to meet and drink at the Pav. Sydneysiders can feel free to correct me on this though.

Perhaps we could get the title updated? (and spell my goddamn name right while we're at it!! ;))

we are starting at the pav, pier 26 is out of the question now...

Just due to the fact that is basically next door to the metro...

I see no point in changing the thread name, just to the fact that it is tomorrow...

So the small, but Vital rollcall of course

0ff1cer_ch0ps
pl4yer0ne
Donny Don't
Up All Night (?????)
Ravpup
gher
BREAKaBEAT
and there is someone im missing, doesnt matter!!! musnt be too important!

So yeah...

'lil leecie should be joining us at some point as well, even if only briefly.

*tick tock, tick tock* A skoach over 2 working hours to go. =D

where the hell is the pavillion ? also, you can confirm UAN on your rollcall, because I have her ticket, if she doesnt show up ima gonna kick her arse from here to nowhere.

^^ As far as I know UAN's ??? was just because she didn't have a ticket when she last posted.

She'd better be coming, or I'll be joining you in the hunt her down and kick her arse mission!

The pavillion is 580 George St, in the city. You should find it right about here...
Pavillion.gif

thats very nice pop... very nice...

BREAKaBEAT... just ring Donny Don't he should help you out with directions, but it is next door to star bar on george st, so lets say, if you were at the metro...

Here is my home made diagram

city.jpg

now looking at that

i could be a fuckin artist... they should employ me to do that whereis.com shit...

watch how much help that will be to others now!

yeah I'll be swinging past at some stage in the evening...prob early...

I'll just call Pops

fuck it I'll be there for a drink or 2 or 10

btw the way bar ace has cheaper drinks and close to the pav.

=D

Ok I would rather eat my own faeces than go to a bar on George street. Instead ill be at the clare for a few with friends, then meet you guys at the metro.

ps: PLEASE DO NOT ASK FRIENDS IF THEY ARE BLUELIGHTERS. I DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS. EVER. TO ANYONE. THANK YOU.

^^ it is so not cool to ask if people are BLers... it makes you look like a n00b!

Does anyone know if there are SA tickets still left??

BREAKaBEAT said:
I have tickets for sonic animation. Where are you guys meeting beforehand ? Pier 26 or the pavillion ???

yay it's gonna be the who's who of BL :)

I woke up this morning so sick. So, so sick. I'm taking the day off work to try and recover for SA. Why, why, why do I have to get sick just in time for the weekend?

up all night said:
I woke up this morning so sick. So, so sick. I'm taking the day off work to try and recover for SA. Why, why, why do I have to get sick just in time for the weekend?

sits back and waits for the wrath of BREAKaBEAT to go off...

sick n dieing, you should still be able to make it

just went down to purchase ravpup's ticket for SA, and they said probably at the best, very limited door entry, so try your luck anyone else...

hope to see ya's there!