• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYDNEY] Food & Beverage Appreciation Group =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
doofqueen said:
That's ok preacha... i was being a drama queen anyway cos i can't make it. You can go now! I'll give you a hippy hug some other time ;)

my girlfriend has the flu, im staying home to pretend like i'm sort of taking care of her

feeding the machismo

raverchik said:
I'm out :(

I therefore give Donny Dont the responsibility of eating the most egg tarts :D

Haha i don't even know what egg tarts are! i'm assuming they are the custard tarts?

anyway i like to cover everything in chilli sauce so i prefer the dim sims and prawn things :D

up all night said:
A meetup without beer? Novelty factor x10. Looking forward to it.

I love your sarcasm yarni, I find it the most sweetest thing about you !

what a brilliant way to spend a sunday afternoon....eating yum cha, hanging out with friends and drinking beer :D

Nice meeting you Cosmic Mist, Nexus One and THR

For the next food appreciation thing i reckon we should do it on a sat night at a restaurant somewhere with lots of wine :D

I had lotsa fun. Good to meet a couple of new people too, THR & Nexus One - glad you guys came along!

Donny Don't said:
For the next food appreciation thing i reckon we should do it on a sat night at a restaurant somewhere with lots of wine :D

I'd be down with that! Maybe mexican, or spanish would be good. I'll open the floor to suggestions though now... seeing as this one was my baby, someone else can choose the location for the next one :)

Missed yum cha. Drank beer. All good.

Nice meeting THR and nexus one too. Pissheads. :D

Yes, ... indeedy. It was a strange night, that's for sure, I don't remember much afterwards. I just remember getting home at 8.30, very trashed, and going straight to bed only to wake up now. Was nice meeting you all :)

Thanks for a great afternoon guys. It was a pleasure to meet you all.

I'll look forward to next time. Give mexican/spanish a tick for me.

Up all night, take that back. The pub was your idea!

If you are looking for Mexican suggestions, Baja Cantina and Beer Garden on Glebe Point Road in Glebe is the best Mexican I have eaten in Sydney... plus they have $5 coronas and tequila shots and $10 Margeritas.

Score!

Was good meeting Nexus and THR and seeing everyone else again continuing my never ending fascination and love affair with lazy suzans and their spinning ways..

A dinner thing involving copious quantities of wine sounds good to me too and will help make up for my poor showing in the beer stakes after feeling dodgy all weekend!

Sounds like yum cha was a tops event... was a shame I couldn't be there...

I'll do my bestest to get to the next one :)

CB :)

I vote 16th.

Earthdance is on the 17th and will definitely be in sydney that weekend. Would be nice if i could come seeing as i don't get a chance to get to sydney very often :)

^^ DQ, would be lovely to meet you :)

I'd like to come along to the next one too if we aren't moving that weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.