• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[sydney] "360"-hordern Pavillion (15/04) - REVIEWS

^yeah i'm not doubting you at all i read it too. weird how they would contradict themselves like that though..

either way it doesn't bother me. im not underage and i'm not particularly keen on partying with 12 year olds with glowsticks stuck in their ears. should be a great night nevertheless.

I'm going.... last time I went to anything like this it was gatecrasher SSS in 2001......

looking forwards to it..

oh and apparently its sold out on fuzzy and inthemix.. but tickettek has some still...

dont know bout you guys but i had an absolute blast. UBERZONE live stole the show for me.. was a bit let down by pendulum though, slam sounded like utter shit, though im not going to be too harsh on them considering they did mention that they were having technical problems; i reckon one of the amps blew up cos you couldn't hear the melody at all. also was it just me or did they seem to be playing a bit sloppily anyway? that MC was horrible, was totally out of time to the beat and couldn't keep up at all. ah well, "another planet" was a killer song to end the night. shame they didn't come on for an encore, despite the pleas and manic ground stomping of everyone in the dome.

a brilliant night. 9/10.

i've uploaded some photos of the night here:

http://bengalaas.multiply.com/photos/album/3

..anyone else? :)

I didnt really enjoy the night at all. I loved felix and thats all that saved it for me. I feel it was badly organised (A chill out tent that was so chilled that the DJ wasnt even playing, plus it was Arctic out there!). the audio bullies leader "singer" didnt shut up!

But to be honest, it wasnt really my bag so I'm not the best judge, I'm a deep/disco/gay house boy! (Also coming from clubbing in Tokyo for the past 3 years [oh lahh dee dah!] it was a bit of a let down. It's so organised and good there! They give out free smokes at parties!]

^yeah tell me about the weather!!! it was absolutely boiling from inside the dome, so you'd be sweating like a pig within 5 minutes, thenyou'd go outside and it'd be like walking into the arctic from the bloody sahara desert. you fucking couldnt win. and i totally agree with you about how it was badly organised.

it was however my first closest thing to a rave though.. it didn't live up to my expectations but i still had a great night. tokyo sounds awesome btw! :D

What a freaking night.

Uberzone were absolutely amazing... totally not what I expected, having heard only their Y4K mix. I was totally blown away.

Felix da Housecat rocked, well, what I saw of him anyway. I was so stoked when he dropped the Enter Sandman mix, and then later played The Beautiful People! It could have gone totally awfully, but thankfully, it worked out fantastic.

Pendulum were great. I loved how they dropped Killing in the Name into Voodoo People (I'm a rocker at heart). I had earplugs in so didn't notice the poor sound, thankfully :)

My only complaint was... who the hell decided to put Pendulum in the Dome? Their was a huge queue of people trying to get into the overcrowded dome as Pendulum started to play. I was at the front, the the bouncers were total assholes about the hole thing. Our misery of missing the start of Pendulum was only eased by when the DJ from Loose Cannons (another great set) came out of the Dome, commented on one of the bouncer's "lovely hair" while forming him a mohawk. He got about 2 seconds into it before the bouncer totally lost his cool and gave him an almighty shove. Hilarity ensued as the out-of-his-head Loose Cannon was held back from the bouncer while screaming "Who the fuck are you?!!" and the waiting crowd just turned to the bouncer and said "You know that guys a DJ, right?".

That, and the 5am restriction, that sucked too. Otherwise, I'm still having a blast thinking back to the night.

yeah for the mostpart pendulum's set sounded great, it was just slam that sounded a bit wonky to me.. or maybe it was just me haha. how much better would it have been in the hordern though!!?!?!!? grr it makes me so angry.. a couple of my mates had trouble getting into the dome for pendulum so they got a few of the fellas to do one huge synchronised "push" to get past the bouncers. the bouncers got pwnd. :D

So that's who did it... I was in the state of mind to start a riot just because it would be funny but I didn't think the people who did it came from here.

Yeah Pendulum should have been in the Hordern but that's where Ajax and John Wall were playing! Surely you can't expect the promoter to put himself aside like that! Although if it went on longer it could have been done.

*cough* http://www.360.oble.net/360/360.zip *cough*

2020 Sound System - 360, Sydney, Hordern Pavillion [15-04-2006].mp3
A Skillz - 360, Sydney, Hordern Pavillion [15-04-2006].mp3
Ajax & Jonathan Wall - 360, Sydney, Hordern Pavillion [15-04-2006].mp3
Audio Bullys - 360, Sydney, Hordern Pavillion [15-04-2006].mp3
Felix Da Housecat - 360, Sydney, Hordern Pavillion [15-04-2006].mp3
Tom Novy - 360, Sydney, Hordern Pavillion [15-04-2006].mp3
Trix & Goodfella - 360, Sydney, Hordern Pavillion [15-04-2006].mp3

thats whats in the zip!!!

i didnt get to go, i envy all you fuckers that did, but at least i was able to kinda listen to it on JJJ, and i found someone that recorded it off JJJ =D

Any chance you could give them seperate zips? I only want the Felix mix but 600mb is a lot! I know... beggers and choosers :)

Edit: This is Nexus One. I used THR's PC and forgot to change the logins.