Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney - 21/05/05 - SYD, LETS GET DRUNK!!! - Marlborough Hotel, Newtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, ive now moved out of hospitality and in the 9-5pm job market. so i should be able to come along.
for once.

oh finally a bl drinks meetup when i'm kid free. I might be able to go now =D

did someone say drunk?????? i'm there
29.gif
=D

how come i don't get a littl comment next to my name in the 1st post *pouts*

;) =D

Damn it looks like i'm out....well we'll see...it's my friend's birthday and we're doing drunken lawn bowls in the afternoon....so maybe i'll rock up smashed....who knows!

guys i'd love to come but im heaps shy when im around people i dont know and i'd probably end up sitting in the corner by myself so.. yeah sorry

you have to come Aisha'a Star...

we are nice people... all friendly, and yeah... we dont eat people...

and you can bring Josh_Nexus with you as you are both those shire types :p

he is nice, he wont eat you either!!!

No, on a serious note. we will make sure your not all like in a corner and shit, coz we are nice people, except that kazza_baby. shes pure evil...

oi!
i'm not evil.. you know very well it's those damn cosmopolitans that are to blame.

Because i dont know anything to put :p

Um, but yeah, have put something now...

I have also updated the Title to include Marly Hotel

Details are as follows :

Marlborough Hotel
145 King St
Newtown, NSW

If you get off at newtown station and hike it... is probably the best way. Just head up towards the bank, but keep on walking for another K at most. Or the corner... big huge fuckin place... Cant miss it!!!

Will decide on location inside closer to date, but i dare say it will be close to out the back somewhere, near the cocktail bar :D

Fine... I wont come then, if you don't want to include me on the list ;)

Drunken shenannigan's on a Saturday night.....how can i resist? I shall be there with my finest drinking shoes on. :)

Good to see ya coming N_M

I also promise now, i wont be driving to this one, which means, i will be stupidly drunk, but not as bad as my 21st... BUT CLOSE...

I'll try be there, if im in sydney for that weekend... but im not sure if I will at the moment, I think I have stuvac around then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.