• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD // Transmission 8th B'day v2 (Black magic) // REVIEWS // State Sports Centre

I said i was going to the last one, then i bummed out last minute

I'll be there for this one, Even though i hate the venue. What can u do though. This time i'm not gunna park 1km away AND lose my ticket!

will be giving this a miss.

Too close to xmas, advent*ja and those summer festivals Ive started buying my tix for.

I think I'll give this one a miss. I'm very quickly running out of money. Gots my exams on a week after as well, and I'm not doing the same thing I did at the last Transmission, even if it did work!

Nobody seems too keen on this one. I haven't bought my ticket yet and am giving it second thoughts too....

hopefully. DJC* has ordered me to come. with my girlfriend or not :) so im pretty sure i will be there. if i havent sorted her out by the end of this week i will be comming alone. but its not 100% yet.

Well i got my arse into gear and bought a ticket so i guess that's reason enough to be there.

*BUMP*

Just under 2 weeks away...

Can't say i'm all that fired up about it, but i'm sure i'll change my tune once i'm there.

Ok mad im coming now... just have to wait on the confirm of tickets.

bah! all weak! WEAK I TELL YOU! :p

got my vip ticket :) been wanting to see yoji so much
:D getting excited

Is anyone going to bother with a meetup for this one?

I always seem to miss them because I am so shattered I forget the time.

Going to be a fucking awsome party.

At least its back at Olympic Park instead of Uni. White Party was pretty mad but nuffen will beat the one before that.....meeting Hennes & Cold, getting up on the stage (briefly) and then hanging out backstage with Hennes & Cold and A*S*Y*S, then.......getting invited to go back to their hotel for breakfast? Insane! But, being the good little girls that we are.....we declined the offer. *kicks herself* It's good though, still got Hennes' number and an open invitation to go stay at his apartment in Frankfurt. Nothing, I mean NOTHING will top that night. Now that I've had my brag, I'm still undecided on whether to go to the Black Party. Blutonium Boy would be delightful to see....
Good times, good times.

Sorry guys
If anyone cares
I just cant afford it! :( :( :(
I think I'll have to settle for the Tripple J Live Broadcast this time round.
Wont be exactly the same but a hell of a lot cheaper.
have fun guys :D
man, Im not very impressed with hardstyle Vol 3. Anyone else have some thoughts on it?

-Later