• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] Sat 26th November - HardWars Outdoors - Scott Brown, Hixxy and Impact!!

Fenix said set times not released till the night. It's probably a blessing in disguise, a full dancefloor from the start is better than everyone showing up at whatever time to see their fav acts

^^ Yep I'm up 4 it... 3rd time lucky eh?

Who knows maybe you'll even get to meet my non-chemically altered personally!
... by that I mean I'm planning hard to go straight ( or straight-ish ;) ) to this one.

... oh hang on a minute... probably far too late to say I have a non-chemically altered personallity!! =D

Yep... when I'm out ravin with the usual big happy grin stuck to my noggin I wanna t-shirt that reads:

I'M CHEMIALLY ALTERED!!
It's not my fault I'm so happy! When I was a baby I fell into the eccie mixing vat....

=D =D

ps... anyone else dig Asterix comix when they were a kid??

I'll be in attendance.

Wearing undies on my head.

Day after my birthday, i.e. shower me with presents!

woot 14 days but who's counting ! lol:p

Really hoping Mr Brown gabbers it up a fair bit and lets Hixxy dish out the HH

P.S. Asterix rocked !

Originally posted by Kazza_Baby

Wearing undies on my head.

Day after my birthday, i.e. shower me with presents!

Nah. Thanks for invite but I don't like to shower with strangers... esp after they've been birthday bashin & ravin & wearin undies on da head... Hope you understand... it's just a personal hygene thing.

=D =D =D

I'll actually be at this (friends birthday - stupid promise) so if you see a guy with a mohawk and a Dead Kennedys shirt feel free to say hi.

Should be good. Get to see my Baby play and then 3 awesome UK Dj's (well technically 2 hehe) :D

Ekstasis-//7 said:
ps... anyone else dig Asterix comix when they were a kid??
I did =D

Erm, Fenix said on the Overdrive forum that they will have a tent ready to put up in the event of rain. It'd wanna be a massive tent!!

I also have a feeling this party will not be on the actual tennis court.... Just a hunch, and I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Let's hope whatever the final venue, the floor is made for shuffling =D

yeah baby700 im thinking you could be right, i saw the 3dworld liftout this week and it seems weird they'd show pics of that area if they're not using it... hmmm!

hey Baby700 I recon the gaffa tape on the shoes is the go. Havent tried it yet but my Melbournian raver friends recons it's good. I recon I'll tape mine before goin in. Just 2 things to remember. Clean the soles first so tape sticks good and leave a little bit of the sole untaped so you don't eat it on when you walk over a wet floor.;)

PS. I talc'ed the floor where I was dancin at Subbies last weekend. It was sweet. =D soooo nice to slide on!

PPS. Baby700, still got ya number in my phone.. maybe I should give it a buzz on the night if there's a BL meetup?

3 Day Forecasts:

Thursday
A shower or two. Moderate to fresh southeast winds tending east to northeast.
Min: 18CMax: 23C

Friday
Afternoon showers/chance thunderstorm. NE winds.
Min: 17C Max: 25C

Saturday
Showers and afternoon thunderstorms. Late S'ly change.
Min: 19C Max: 27C

I Sooooooo hope they are wrong, meteorologists usually are aren't they? :p

But then again if we had lightning anything like it was last night (Tues) it would be one hell of a light show

lightning_wideweb__470x319,0.jpg

woah its tomorrow!

ive just finished taping up my shoes, work a treat! thanks for that idea!

theres a few guys from echild having a shuffling meetup if ya interested.

the meetup is at the back of the main arena at the start of scott browns set and a second meetup at the start of hixxys set, same place.

hope to see ya there :D

12 hours to go guys and those darn weather people got it right cause it's wet wet wet..

So wear some warm (yet trendy :p) clothes cause it will be a chilly night whether your sensory perception can feel the cold or not and leave the things at home that can be rain damaged.

Have a brilliant night stomping around to the HHC and gabber, i know i will!