Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - REVIEWS Utopia - 23rd April - The Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time is everyone getting there? And does any one know what the glow stick situation is?

Last edited:
Raverswarehouse will probably have a stall there where u can buy all manner of rave gear. Powerhouse might also have a glowstick stall set up. You will be able to get them, don't worry!!

As for arrival time. Hmm....b4 10am....party all night :)

8 hoursssss and counting

Got my tunes playing and im jumping all around.... gonna rack up soon
get the party going

just need some better tunes!!!

AHHHHH

C U ALL TONIGHT!!!

WHOSE GOING TO SIGN MY SHOES?!

yes there has been. but ive never ever had trouble getting in with drugs at these events. they do a quick pat down at the door, get you to empty pockets and show wallet etc... but apart from that its not a thorough search

Well? What did I miss? Did Zandesh overdose and die and go to heaven and stuff like he said he would?

^^^ :( I can't find any info on this. Can someone update??

That is a very very sad state of affairs if someone took 12 pills.

And remember personal drug talk(ie, i'm going to take..., or i took...), be that past or present is not allowed in Aus Events. Be safe kids~

DJC*

I'm still alive and kicking...

But someone did OD at Utopia unfortunately. I don't know who it was though. :(

All i know for now is it was a guy and he took 12 or so pills. he told his friends he was going to sleep, an hour later as everyone was leaving in the morning he wouldnt wake up and First aid was called and they took him away. A few of my friends actually saw him on the floor and being carried away..

Very sad.

I had such a fucked up night. Stupidly drank over half a bottle of vodka + 2 red bulls in the space of about 25 minutes on a fairly empty stomach. Anyway i was in the line for the cloak room and thats the last thing i remember... i cant even tell u wat the place looked like because i dont know. woke up in the hospital at about 4am with all these plugs connected to me n shit having no idea what had happened.

apparently i lasted about half an hour... hit a security(can't believe this) and got kicked out! hopefully you guys did better!

The regret is finally kicking in today since yesturday my head was just way too fucked to feel/think anything.

Although i did have what alcoholics refer to as 'a moment of clarity' :)

from all reports this was a fairly messed up night. people OD'ing, someone falling and smashing their head open, a chick getting in a fight with someone who rolled her for a phone or something. Powerhouse will be putting out an official statement in re: to the person who died. Oh man...the media are going to have a field day with this :(

edited title to include reviews...

the media always have field days with shit like this. its nothing new to the world. Powerhouse will deal with it and move on.

As sad and calous as this sounds so will the rest of the world. raves will still happen, people will still take drugs despite knowing the risks...people will still od...people will still get busted...people will still complain about it. its sad and sucks that shit like this happens but it happens because of peoples stupidity...

people who consume 12 pills deserve every fucked up thing that happens to them imo. :|

and are you sure it was 12pills or is that just whats being rumoured around? cause i dont think anyone would be as stupid as to do that...

there is NO such thing as safe drug taking people. if you go out and use drugs...look after yourself for fuck sake...dont go over board... people who put their bodies at such a risk by comsuming 12 or how ever many pills are idiots imo.

Last edited:
the music was also not so good... they turned down the music towards the end of the nite which sucked.... im still recovering from the nite az well.. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.