• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - Field Day 2005 - NYD - The Domain - REVIEWS

last year a girlfriend of mine bought a ticket of a ''dj'' that was scalping them out the front. They were fakes. The security asked where she got them from and she pointed him out. The security went over detained him and called the police.

last year a friend of mine jumped the back fence behind the breaks arena at about 5pm, not to say that you can do it and get away with it....

you'll probably get caught, so just buy a ticket from a retailer.

haha Yeah I remember sitting up the back last year and suddenly five guys jumped the fence at the same time and ran off into the crowd. Class. :D

Stop. Whoring. Field. Day. Thread.

this is where i shouldn'y say "++" isn't it.

well, i'll make a semi-relevant coment. i as \half considering coming earluier on 'cause i'd heard good things (plus how fun would be a melbourne ney year's eve -> plane to sydney -> sydney new year's day be!!??!! :D), but i'm bailing now because ARMIN VAN BUUREN is doing summadayze in melbourne.

all you disgruntled syd types (i'm not talking specifically. no, never. not me.) should come down to melbourne 'cause it will be fucking awesome. awesome i tells ya.

=D=D

^^Pfftt "summadayze". I think "summa" is a bit of a strong term to use in relation to Melbourne. ;) =D

It's not quite mid October and the Field Day thread is already at 2 pages.

that is all.

And out of the 2-3 people who have said they are going, there are atleast 20 tickets sold, hehe. Gotta love that.

James Zabiela was added to the lineup... it will be interesting to see what sort of set he plays!

so where i wasn't too fussed before, i've now bought a ticket :)

thats so funny that 2nd release is sold out. man...

anyway i have tix 1088-1091. and I'm still a maybe.

you have to buy tickets from inthemix.com.au or ticketek.com.au as the fuzzy servers died from the amount of people trying to log on and buy tickets.

A girl at my work used to work at Fuzzy and she's been keeping in contact with the dudes from her old work. Apparently they said they expect Field Day to be completely sold out by the beginning of next week.

It's just off the rumour mill sure, but something to think about if you've been holding off buying tickets.

johnwall posted on inthemix saying they expect tickets to be sold out by thursday or friday (2 days time!!)

so if you're planning on going, buy quick!

Oh well guess I miss out. Bah at tickets selling out so fast and not giving me time to think about it!

I bought 3 just in case. Im not sure what's doing but figure I can at least offload them for cost price if I have to.

yeah I got two spare tickets, last year I had one spare I sold for 200 dollars to someone a week before....

so it finances a few things on the day I guess.... :D

So I bought a ticket - still hoping to do something else, but I figured the chance of a cost price ticket falling into my hands the day before (a la last year) is pretty low ;)

Better to be safe than sorry!

I ordered a spare Yarns...

I'm just thinking...we all bought 'spares' yet none of us are really keen on going. amusing. God I hope we can unload them. I sold one on ebay last year for a fortune so I hope i can repeat it. and man I need to get my ass into gear re: decision for nye/d.

did that make sense?