Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYD ;;; EARTHDANCE 2004 ;;; Sydney Park ;;; REVIEWS

me and partner in crime will be there
rach had fun on teh weekend and is really looking forward to this one

Yay just over a week to go - this should be lots of fun :)

is it worth organising some sort of meetup or do we all pretty much know who everyone is already?

-rm :)

Yay for earthdance. *does a little boogie*

Yay for psytrance close to my house.

I think I've seen this dude with the cat before, I just hope he gets new pants without a big chunk of the butt missing between now and the weekend...

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

Not working, so i'll be there nice n early for the peace prayer. And then ready to have some serious fun. Looking forward to frolicking with you DQ, and with magpi wagpi and meeting his lovely girlie. Oh come on tomorrow, hurry up!!
Cept looks like good ole ozbreaker is sick so he wont be coming...

^^ oh yay! we can all dance for peace =D

Hey does anyone have a soccer ball or anything? I'm bringing my son along and since we will be at a park i thought we could all have a game or something :)

I'm a bit peeved that I missed this... I had to work... stupid work... giving me money... bah

Today was fun fun fun. My face is dirty.

Too bad i fucked my ankle @ the snow cuz its all flared up from dancing today so i couldnt really dance much :( i think i made it worse in my attempt to ignore it lol. DOH.

I have pictures. But not doing now. later. hehe...(yes... later she says)

was so bulk fun! we looked for you taliana but alas could not find you in the sea of dreadlocks

I didn't see the dude with his cat. But moving on from that fact I did have a great time even thou I bailed at close to 7ish.