• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - BL Meetup 2004 - Invitations @ Home - 30th April !

:( Okay I can officially say I won't be at this now. Thank god my phone is disconnected so I can't get any crazy 5am messages from you kids. ;)

And so it's coming......

Well the Gueslist is officially at 100 People!

Let's see how many actually turn up ! :D

Should be a BIG NIGHT!

shals :)

Biggerbear - Yeah man, My popularity exceeds only my good looks! :)

PS: My digital camera is fucked - anyone who has one and wouldent mind bringing it, that would be most totally cool of you :)

Last edited:
okay looks like i'm going despite a big weekend last week and an exam next week. Thanks Shal for organising it. see everyone there ;)

Ok cant come gotta work.
you kids have fun ay.

EDIT - Actually I can come now. Don't have to work anymore. :)

Last edited:
i'm out =/
money and other concerns causing my withdrawl. enjoy all.

Hmm, I swear I posted in this thread the other night... where'd it go?

Anyway, I can't go, I've started a new job and am working graveyard shifts all weekend! And this looks like it'll be one of the best meetups ever. F**kers :\

If anyone is still going at 7am and would like to meet up for a beer gimme a call :) There has to be someone who'll be up for a beer at 7am!!

Haha dude. I'm sure plenty of people will still be awake at 7am! - Maybe not me though :p - you can always find really scatty friends on oxford street at 7am, it's quiet scary...

shals :D

Re: And so it's coming......

shal said:
PS: My digital camera is fucked - anyone who has one and wouldent mind bringing it, that would be most totally cool of you :)

Mirage and I are on the case =D

^^^^^
dammit- that was actually me, Mirage hadn't logged out!

argH! confusions all round ;)

star_beats said:
^^^^^
dammit- that was actually me, Mirage hadn't logged out!

argH! confusions all round ;)

YAY! - Thanks heaps SB!!
24.gif

Predrinks Tonight

A few of us are meeting outside the Pavillion Hotel directly across from Hoyts Cinemas on George Street @ 9pm. Anyone who is keen for a few Predrinks - COME ALONG! :D

shals!

oh no. the old pav :)

we've got a hotel room near darling harbour for hijinks before, during and after subbies :)

hehe

woohoo!!

This may be a silly question, but where abouts are we sposed to go in? Do we go in the normal entry, or is there some other way that we are te enter from......

:D

^^^ i think its the vip entrance? which is on the top floor of the complex kinda thing.. you have to go sort of along cockle bay wharf (towards pontoon) into the main complex thingo, then go to the top floor, and back towards home.. if that made sense? =/

understood amigo

Jubas: I still think you should be coming!

lets start a "make jubas come" club- who wants in?

Jubas - Comeeeeee ! :D - You are WANTED!

Biggerbear, That room sounds fucken mad - w00ts... :D

shals :)

Rock up before 12 and I'll make sure your through the door :D

I PM'ed you my mobile no.

shals!

Remember Groovers! - Entry is through the Cargo Bar @ Home (Upstairs) - (Not through the main doors) - Ask someone how to find the Cargo bar entry to Home or look up for Jubas description in the thread :D

Last edited:
OMG it's tonight YAY!!!!!!!!!!

how much fun is this gonna be? yay! I bought new shoes and everything...lol...

Oh and I don't recommend talking to people in oxford street at 7am on a saturday morning....scary peeples...... 8o