• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - April 9 - St Leonards Park - Shoreshocked 05

Well my friend whose birthday it is is going to a wedding that day so i'll be free to attend. I'll go if raverchik goes!

gher said:
I wonder if MK are doing the rave tent again. They haven't put on their own parties for a while.

Sure, why not?

its RAw fm tent this time
which is some central coast radio station
but pretty much same lineup ud get with MK
apart from Team Rocket, heh

oh shit
bit of overlap with 206 and suitable few :(
only 5 minutes though %)

Yeah, i'll be there - wish we weren't playin so early, and had a longer set but OHH WELL! Who am I to complain...

Adikkal

^^^ Pffft! Primadonna!! :p

;)

I'll probably go to this myself too and look forward to catching the suitable few for the first time.

im thinkin of commin to this aswell seeing as friday night proggy froggy is on... so why not make a full wkend of fun :D

Well i'll be there, boyfriends playing last set with Weaver & Haze then we all got a 21st to go to. Yay and its my birthday the next day a big 20 for me.

Kept hearing about this thru friends. I may make an appearance as a friend's band is playing some other friends are deejaying.

Best of all..... it's FREE!
/me looks into empty wallet ;)

Yeah I might come to this too. Its free and semi close so why not.

I've got to pike on this due to totally forgetting it was on and booking in a shift for work. Have fun guys. Hope it rains. Heavily.

Ill be there! Not that anyone cares but it would be mad to meet some of you guys :) Ill be the tallish fat one with an semiblonded afro. If you see me, feel free to say hi!

Dammit, I have a lecture on a saturday from 9-5 GAY!

I think i might come to the first few hours of this. That way i can chheck out the Suitable Few then take off to Forster after.

I can't make it cos of a soccer game but you guys should all check out Dropjive on the main stage after The Suitable Few, it's mah mate's band and they rock. :)

i cant be bothered changing the roll call list - it seemed like a good idea at the time.

should be a great day though - and yeh check out the jive.

im with keej, backo and yarns...piking too. damn we suck at organising stuff!

^^^ Huh?? Since when?? I'm not going to CBR this weekend coz you said i had to go to this....hello!?!?

Pfft

DJC*

LOL i'm glad i have that power over you. Now get me a coffee, two sugers. j/k babe :p

*does YAYAYAY dance*

The weather is set to be a blinder that day, Sun and 26degrees, perfect. :D

See you there missy~

DJC*