• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

SWIM needs help with IV

Insomniaxd

Greenlighter
SWIM Ived a weak shot and had to switch veins due to bad pin. The shot didn't give a rush should swim go again or wait?

Moving to Other Drugs as this is not s trip report. FYI, we do not allow SWIM here. Makes posts annoying to read and and does absolutely jack shit to protect you.

TR -> OD

if you (not swim, this isn;t the pool we don't swim here) is fairly new to meth maybe wait a while and see if you get anything else from that first shot you did?
give it like 20 mins and then pin another if you still feel you need it. p.s. welcome to BL :)

Don't inject meth.... Meth only useful and helpful at low doses, but at higher dose it is harmful and with such a fine line of helpful and harmful. Literally 5 mg could be helpful while 10 mg could cause meth psychosis.

The best advice is to throw the meth away, dispose of the needles safely, and never look back as you smoke a nice bowl of weed that is high in cbd and then one that's higher thc as cbd clears racing thoughts where an excess of thc can easily lead to racing thoughts that cbd counters and can possibly undo that effect, but it's the same for the relief in the body thc gives cbd takes away

I highly doubt 10 mgs of methamphetamine would induce psychosis....for me, and people I know, the psychosis tends to become present at around 200 mgs of IV shard of good purity, probably contains 150+ mgs of actual methamphetamine. Or with repeated lower doses (50 mgs IV) over several hours/days with no sleep.

Even in a amphetamine naive individuals, I highly doubt 10 mgs would induce much euphoria/mania let alone psychosis.I had some illicit racemic amphetamine powder which when my friend sent it away for analysis it came back as a total of 98% amphetamine salts, and 100 mgs of this could be used nasally or IV with no signs of psychosis whatsoever.thats not to say it's safe, but 10 mgs of the stuff I'm referring to would have been quite subtle if felt at all.

Ud either have to be either a) extremely sensitive to amphetamine/cathinones etc or b)suffering from underlying psychological issues.

Sorry to go off topic, I wanted to clear that up, to me misinformation is possibly harmful.( not in this case but u never know)

Some people may be sensitive you never know. The point I was making is that therapeutic doses are so much lower than "recreation".... I mean if you like poisoning yourself. The only time I seen someone do it they were like" I can't see why did I do this fuck, " only for his girl at the time to be like you knew this would happen if always does.